Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur - 17/10/21 @ 4:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, andyman said:

I’m so pumped for this. Looking down at the stadium from the hotel right now and my body is just in a different state. I should probably go get something to eat, but I just don’t want any. Just soaking in NUFC from top to toe. Going out soon to feel the good vibes. That van driving in circles is a bit annoying though tbh.

Another Clifton no shower…

Just now, HTT II said:

I’ve heard a rumour, and it’s a rumour only, that KK will be here today as a ‘surprise’ guest of honour, I absolutely hope so, but can’t see it. If he is, well, this will make my fucking last 14 years!

Would be an absolute dream if they quietly got as many legends as possible and shouted them out at half time, culminating with KK. The reception would be unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

I’ve heard a rumour, and it’s a rumour only, that KK will be here today as a ‘surprise’ guest of honour, I absolutely hope so, but can’t see it. If he is, well, this will make my fucking last 14 years!

Well he's in Newcastle so...

Just now, wormy said:

Utter scum, am I right? Fucking plastics. 

Aye, pouring money into the Saudi capital while the local scum areas can’t even afford a bit leccy 

First time I’ve heard Jamie Reuben speak, came across well without giving too much away. Very well spoken. Saying they’re in it for the long term.

edit: interviewed by his mate Redknapp

Edited by SAK

Just now, andyman said:

I have no clue what «Clifton no shower» means, sorry guys [emoji38]

Clifton is a hotel in gods green earth that is Elswick/West of Newcastle and no shower is likes of @wormypaying to stay there then not showering up, that and there is no shower facilities there, just ice bath wheelie bins. 

Clifton is a hotel in gods green earth that is Elswick/West of Newcastle and no shower is likes of @wormypaying to stay there then not showering up, that and there is no shower facilities there, just ice bath wheelie bins. 

Get fucked did they have ice. 

1 minute ago, SAK said:

First time I’ve heard Jamie Reuben speak, came across well without giving too much away. Very well spoken.

edit: interviewed by his mate Redknapp

Came across as a sack of Tory shit with tonnes of cash and smarm but he's on our team so who gives a fuck.

SJH was a massive Tory too IIRC. Conservatives are often more likely to be good at management by their very nature, if you belive in the science of personality.

1 minute ago, wormy said:

Get fucked did they have ice. 

It’s cold in Newcastle, they get their ice from a busted drain pipe. The wheelie bins though were likely stolen from someone’s back lane…

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Came across as a sack of Tory shit with tonnes of cash and smarm but he's on our team so who gives a fuck.

SJH was a massive Tory too IIRC. Conservatives are often more likely to be good at management by their very nature, if you belive in the science of personality.

The best kind of Tory.

I hope everyone attending/watching today has a special feeling returned in their heart, soul and mind today, this is the REstart of getting our club back, Howay The Lads!

I hope everyone attending/watching today has a special feeling returned in their heart, soul and mind today, this is the REstart of getting our club back, Howay The Lads!

It may be the beers on an empty stomach talking but I don't think even Bruce can bring this mood down. 

City is buzzing. Stadium will be even more. Let's just be United again.

I love you all!