Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur - 17/10/21 @ 4:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

9 hours ago, Ben said:

So this is the first game of Newcastle vs The World, every spiteful fan and pundit will want us to lose.

I reckon there'll be a few who share the sentiments of Henry Winter and would be quite excited by a resurgent Newcastle. 

After this dies down a bit, I think outside of the legacy clubs, the majority of fans won’t give two fucks really, only when we are in Man City’s position will the rest want to see us lose and crash and burn. I’ve not been on the road for a while due to health reasons, but my guys have been on the road in Scotland, England and Wales since the takeover and they tell me when going to the pub etc. most people say good luck, wish it was them etc. We need to remove ourselves from the microcosm of the internet and social media, because in reality that kind of world isn’t reflected nearly anywhere near the same in the REAL world. Doing so is good for your health!

Well I'm engaged straight away - cant wait to will them on, excited and also a bit nervous. Has to be as long back as relegation at Villa since I last felt similar to this.

I think Spurs will win, the pressure is off them now when they really had to be winning it before or else face scrutiny. Were the same disjointed struggling relegation fodder team as a week ago when they were white hot favourites.

Happy to just to feel all that again though. Demanding deluded Geordie that i am.

Edited by Wolfcastle

14 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

"Cheer up Daniel Levy..."

To the tune of "Geordie boot boys"

" Oh Richard Masters, 

he is a Geordie " 

"He helped us sell up,

to the far east"

"He is a loyal,

premier league chairman " 

" And closet Newcastle fan "

Repeat 👍🏻😝

Hopefully, will make Levy microwave his head.

Edited by mighty__mag