How are you celebrating tonight?

Decky

House sitting for my mate, hopefully manage to reel myself in before shitting and vomiting all over his gaff.

As fate would have it, I'm in Northumberland for the next 3 weeks. Can't wait to get the train up tomorrow!

Edited by ElDiablo

I'm being a right fanny tonight as I have work at 6 in the morning and I'm working Saturday morning. But, I can assure you, I'm heading in to Newcastle on Saturday afternoon with a good mate of mine and we're gunna celebrate until we fucking drop. Roll on Saturday!

Fat bong of Skittles x Cookies weed on stand-by. Just going to nip out and grab small bottle of rum or whiskey. Currently pumping out uplifting trance in my studio while on here and just in a good happy place. Looking forward to taking myself "higher" shortly. :lol:

Just now, hakka said:

Fat bong of Skittles x Cookies weed on stand-by. Just going to nip out and grab small bottle of rum or whiskey. Currently pumping out uplifting trance in my studio while on here and just in a good happy place. Looking forward to taking myself "higher" shortly. :lol:

You around whitley? I'm in. 😂

At home on my own looking after my 2 young boys as Mrs is at work. Been a nightmare trying to make dinner and feed my youngest while waiting for the statement [emoji38]

Celebrated with a beer, Had tears in my eyes 3 times and can't stop thinking about it. 

Really is a life changing moment and considering I was ready to bin off PL football completely a few months ago its been one hell of a roller-coaster. 

Can't wait to come watch a game again! C'mon Toons! 

28 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Had half a bottle of Ribera del Duero, I'm drunk already. This is weird.

Incredible how things have changed for both Newcastle and Barcelona in the last few months. So bizarre!

12 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Incredible how things have changed for both Newcastle and Barcelona in the last few months. So bizarre!

People are comparing the current crisis with what we went through in the early 2000s, after Rivaldo left. At the time you were richer than us, too.

But we'll be back (I hope!).

Edited by Village Idiot

2 minutes ago, ryanegg said:

Fat joint and old highlights. Still not sank in.. tempted for a 4 hour drive from Coventry to celebrate. 

Shearer goals versus Everton (volley), Villa (volley from crazy angle), the Chelsea one where he shrugs off Desailly like a kid and the thunder-bastard free kick against Man Utd. Always like re-visiting those.

Just now, hakka said:

Shearer goals versus Everton (volley), Villa (volley from crazy angle), the Chelsea one where he shrugs off Desailly like a kid and the thunder-bastard free kick against Man Utd. Always like re-visiting those.

Robert, Nobby and Hatem highlights for me. Getting goose bumps!! Last game I went to was the draw with Hull when all the sackpardew.com banners come out. I had people moaning at me to fuck telling me to sit down while they just ate up the shite that was served. So glad I can actually look forward to a decent road trip up to the Toon again:celb: