Amanda Staveley

Paully

This wonderful woman deserves her own thread!

For over four years, she’s fought for this takeover!

it takes some guts when it’s all been played out in the public eye with constant negative press from the media bellends and pundits!

Thank you! 

She's done it. Could have easily given up with all the barriers and set backs. She sees the potential and how quickly Newcastle can be a powerful force. I was listening to her talk to fans on Craig Hope's tweet earlier, I literally was tingling all over with happiness at what she had to say about the club and us fans.

She's a hero, like. I'd be lying if I said I knew the first thing about her credentials as an owner of a football club, but she hasn't left us alone for four years, in spite of everything. Knock-backs, being publicly embarrassed by Ashley, having her competence questioned by all and sundry, all the fucking wank with the Premier League - and now she's fucking sat there with 'Newcastle Director' under her name,four years later. Fair fucking play, imagine someone having that amount of commitment to us. Legend already. 

These things often do go wrong. I remember being happy when Ashley got rid of Freddy Shepherd, and look how that turned out.

But she's really fought for this, put together a consortium with real firepower and stuck at it, dealing with both Ashley and an entrenched PL.

So, I think she's a bit of a legend so far. If her only one contribution to Newcastle is getting rid of Ashley which many of us despaired could ever happen, then for me she's already going down in club history.

If she now helps introduce some professionalism into a club that has lacked it in so many areas, then she'll be exactly what we've all been crying out for.

Just hearing her speak about ambition was the breath of fresh air I needed and so I really hope it works out for her personally.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Chicane said:

Watching her SSN interview and she's got a mad intense stare haha. Would love to be a fly on the wall when she fires cabbagehead.

I’d love to be a fly in her bathtub…

This was her dream to be a Director of a club, she has been knocked back (and about) a lot over the 4 year, so she deserves every happiness she will be experiencing right now for not giving up. She looked absolutely over the moon in her interviews.