Amanda Staveley

Paully

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, Slim said:

"Been following the fans forums"

I smell bullshit, otherwise this would have been concluded 3.00pm tomorrow. AS out!

/she’s lush 

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

Aye, can we please refrain from sexualising her and just be grateful for the incredible hard work she's put in to save our club? She's worked for four fucking years for this, she deserves more respect than some sleezy jokes.

You can fuck off with your white knight moral superiority while you are celebrating our new Saudi Arabian owners.

9 hours ago, Chris_R said:

1927 for the last league win, not 1910, and she's completely overlooked the 1969 Fairs Cup as our last major trophy.  Staveley out.

Without watching again I think she is talking about domestic trophies then references our last period of sustained success as the early 1900s.

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

Want to hear chants of "MANDY STAVELEY'S BLACK AND WHITE ARMY!!" ringing round St James against Spurs. 

We can change it to Bruno Conte if and when that happens. 

‘You’ve brought back our cluuuub, thank you Amanda, you’ve brought back our club’ or something to the Mike Ashley tune.

2 minutes ago, morpeth mag said:

Without watching again I think she is talking about domestic trophies then references our last period of sustained success as the early 1900s.

I thought her reference to early 1900s was a hint that she considers the title and CL as the real success, domestic and secondary UEFA cups no longer have the same standing. 

I love that she got called a tyre kicker and was accused of not having the money so she went away and came back with Saudi Arabia and the richest men in Britain as her partners.  Like some nobhead starting on you outside the kebab shop and you coming back 10 minutes later with Mike Tyson :lol:

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

‘You’ve brought back our cluuuub, thank you Amanda, you’ve brought back our club’ or something to the Mike Ashley tune.

Has to be Mandy by Manilow, surely?

'ohhhhh Mandy, you came and you saved us from Ashley and that sets you apart, oh Mandy..............'

I'll admit I've been extremely sceptical about her solely on the basis of spending four years trying to get this done. Whilst the determination was admirable in ways, the inability to actually succeed in doing so simply concerned me.

I'm more than delighted to say I was wrong and will be even more delighted to shout how wrong I was from the mountaintops when their stated vision for the club starts to be successfully implemented.

4 minutes ago, wormy said:

I'll admit I've been extremely sceptical about her solely on the basis of spending four years trying to get this done. Whilst the determination was admirable in ways, the inability to actually succeed in doing so simply concerned me.

I'm more than delighted to say I was wrong and will be even more delighted to shout how wrong I was from the mountaintops when their stated vision for the club starts to be successfully implemented.

One thing it says is that they certainly have a price for everything. This doesn't sound like it's going to be some City-style 'money is no object' spending spree. But anyway, they seem like they have a plan, they've put time into this project. That's much better than anything Ashley ever did.