Amanda Staveley

Paully

1 minute ago, Giselle said:

One thing it says is that they certainly have a price for everything. This doesn't sound like it's going to be some City-style 'money is no object' spending spree. But anyway, they seem like they have a plan, they've put time into this project. That's much better than anything Ashley ever did. 

:thup: I'm not one that's excited because it's oil money. I'm excited that it seems we have owners that want to listen to the fans, give us our club back and simply improve it. That's better than what I've seen for almost half of my life now. Whether it's slow and steady or they go and spunk money up the wall, I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts.

16 minutes ago, wormy said:

:thup: I'm not one that's excited because it's oil money. I'm excited that it seems we have owners that want to listen to the fans, give us our club back and simply improve it. That's better than what I've seen for almost half of my life now. Whether it's slow and steady or they go and spunk money up the wall, I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Culturally the Saudis don't do embarrassment so if this looks like it's going to fail, I'm sure they'll just buy out the rest and go on a City-style spending spree. :lol: They won't tolerate the poorer Abu Dhabis and Qataris sweeping up titles while we're languishing in mid-table. 

Just now, Anderson said:

"While Bruce and the players are off until Monday because of the current international break", of course they are ffs. :lol: :lol: 

Get that fat slob out asap.

Jesus :lol:

On the positive side, probably explains why he hasn’t been sacked yet. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

2 minutes ago, Dinho lad said:

A beautiful angel? Ok, I get what you mean. But let's face it, the testosterone inducing career-focus life have kind of masculinised her a bit. 

Oh shut up. 

Guest HTT II
36 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I hope they didn’t ask shearer’s advice on the manager 

Souness will be back or Ray fucking Harford 

Edited by HTT II

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/exclusive-amanda-staveley-on-her-ambitions-for-newcastle-united-steve-bruces-future-and-her-message-to-fans-3412282

Asked if she had considered walking away, Staveley said: “I didn’t think it would be quite this difficult!

“But I have to say it’s worth it. It’s worth every sleepless night, because we are there, and we’re just excited about starting the work we need to start.

“Some days, I think, a year ago, there was some pretty dark days, and I thought ‘we’re not going to get there’. You just have to dust yourself off. My dad says ‘you never give up’.

Asked if a decision had been made on the future of Bruce, Staveley added: “At the moment, no.

"We really need to assess what we have, what we need, and how we’re going to build this, and how we’re going to build the club up. We’ve got to get investment into the Academy, investment into the training ground, into players.

"We’ve got an incredible group of players, but they need nurturing. It’s not just about investment into managers and individual players, it’s about looking at a plan that works together … that will get us to the top of the Premier League.

“We appreciate the gem we’re custodians of, and we’ll make sure that every single part of this club is dusted down, and we’ll invest in all levels. We’ve got to. It’s critical. It can’t happen without that.

"Please, rest assured we understand we’ve got a big job to do, and we’re not scared of rolling up our sleeves and getting on with it quickly. But, sometimes, we don’t want to make hasty decisions when we don’t know where we are today and what we have.

26 minutes ago, Dinho lad said:

A beautiful angel? Ok, I get what you mean. But let's face it, the testosterone inducing career-focus life have kind of masculinised her a bit. 

I love her too much to perv on her.