Amanda Staveley

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

‘You’ve brought back our cluuuub, thank you Amanda, you’ve brought back our club’ or something to the Mike Ashley tune.

Has to be Mandy by Manilow, surely?

'ohhhhh Mandy, you came and you saved us from Ashley and that sets you apart, oh Mandy..............'

11 hours ago, Happinesstan said:

You can fuck off with your white knight moral superiority while you are celebrating our new Saudi Arabian owners.

Fuck are you on about? 

I'll admit I've been extremely sceptical about her solely on the basis of spending four years trying to get this done. Whilst the determination was admirable in ways, the inability to actually succeed in doing so simply concerned me.

I'm more than delighted to say I was wrong and will be even more delighted to shout how wrong I was from the mountaintops when their stated vision for the club starts to be successfully implemented.

4 minutes ago, wormy said:

I'll admit I've been extremely sceptical about her solely on the basis of spending four years trying to get this done. Whilst the determination was admirable in ways, the inability to actually succeed in doing so simply concerned me.

I'm more than delighted to say I was wrong and will be even more delighted to shout how wrong I was from the mountaintops when their stated vision for the club starts to be successfully implemented.

One thing it says is that they certainly have a price for everything. This doesn't sound like it's going to be some City-style 'money is no object' spending spree. But anyway, they seem like they have a plan, they've put time into this project. That's much better than anything Ashley ever did. 

1 minute ago, Giselle said:

One thing it says is that they certainly have a price for everything. This doesn't sound like it's going to be some City-style 'money is no object' spending spree. But anyway, they seem like they have a plan, they've put time into this project. That's much better than anything Ashley ever did. 

:thup: I'm not one that's excited because it's oil money. I'm excited that it seems we have owners that want to listen to the fans, give us our club back and simply improve it. That's better than what I've seen for almost half of my life now. Whether it's slow and steady or they go and spunk money up the wall, I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts.

16 minutes ago, wormy said:

:thup: I'm not one that's excited because it's oil money. I'm excited that it seems we have owners that want to listen to the fans, give us our club back and simply improve it. That's better than what I've seen for almost half of my life now. Whether it's slow and steady or they go and spunk money up the wall, I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Culturally the Saudis don't do embarrassment so if this looks like it's going to fail, I'm sure they'll just buy out the rest and go on a City-style spending spree. :lol: They won't tolerate the poorer Abu Dhabis and Qataris sweeping up titles while we're languishing in mid-table. 

6 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

"While Bruce and the players are off until Monday because of the current international break", of course they are ffs. :lol: :lol: 

Get that fat slob out asap.

Just now, Anderson said:

"While Bruce and the players are off until Monday because of the current international break", of course they are ffs. :lol: :lol: 

Get that fat slob out asap.

Jesus :lol:

On the positive side, probably explains why he hasn’t been sacked yet. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

5 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

She's definitely read this forum because she's already going through the precise list we came up with :lol:

What a beautiful angel.

They definitely do read it. :morph:Hi Mandy