When was your last game and when is your next one?

Nobody

I last went to the Hull at home, sackpardew Cisse coming on to get a brace. Was in Newcastle for a wedding that weekend, so just a very happy coincidence that it happened to be on that day. 

Was supposed to have been there for the Man City Cup game in 2020 but covid prevented me from being a scab that day. 

Don't know when my next one will be. Will be in Newcastle in two weeks time, but we're away then. Tough to know when I'll have the time and money to be able to come back. 

Villa at home 2010 when we won 5/6 nil.

Gave my season ticket up after Hughton was sacked and the Pardcunt came in. Not been back since, but certainly will be now! (If I can ever get a ticket)

Edited by George Bailey

The 3-2 against Everton under Rafa was my last one; cracking day and forever grateful to @HaydnNUFC for the ticket. That's March 2019 - two and a half years - so not quite the exile that some have endured.

Dunno when the next one will be, to be honest. Probably soon, but I think I've realised that I'm not as ready as I thought I would be to turn the tap straight back on. I'll enjoy it from a relative distance for a bit, knowing Ashley is nowhere to be seen. 

I'm just as, if not even more (right now) excited about clinking glasses with friends from here, old and new, in a post-Ashley world. That's going to be a wonderful first and I can't wait. 

My last pair of games was Liverpool away and Huddersfield at home under Rafa in 2017/18. Had the spark back for those cos of Rafa, although there was no hope in the Liverpool away one.

I was then back over in the toon at the time of Bruce's first two games. But the first one was the Arsenal boycott, so I didn't go and watched it in a pub. I then had a ticket for Norwich away, but for the first time I really thought fuck this I don't want to go anymore - but I thought my dad did. Turns out I think we both couldn't be arsed but thought the other wanted to go. Then a train strike gave us the perfect excuse to call it off and we went and watched Blyth instead. Looks like Bruce will share the honour with McLaren of me never seeing a game managed by him.

Don't know when my next game will be. :-( But I know if we're in next year's League Cup final I'll sell everything I've got/get sacked to get over and be there.

I was a regular home and away from the age of about 6 to 23 (1995 - 2013) til I left the country.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

The 3-2 against Everton under Rafa was my last one; cracking day and forever grateful to @HaydnNUFC for the ticket. That's March 2019 - two and a half years - so not quite the exile that some have endured.

Dunno when the next one will be, to be honest. Probably soon, but I think I've realised that I'm not as ready as I thought I would be to turn the tap straight back on. I'll enjoy it from a relative distance for a bit, knowing Ashley is nowhere to be seen. 

I'm just as, if not even more (right now) excited about clinking glasses with friends from here, old and new, in a post-Ashley world. That's going to be a wonderful first and I can't wait. 

Cracking game, one of my own personal favourites. Good pre and post match craic too, good memories. Feels longer than 2 and a half years ago.

Guest HTT II

Fulham away, Rafa’s final game, before that I can’t actually remember, probably Villa at home in the Championhsip as I had family over from Birmingham and treated them to the game, next game? Who knows, no more ST’s for me though!

I can't even remember my last one. Gave up Gallowgate M season tickets when Allardyce was there and have been maybe three times since. Next one feels like it might be hard to get tickets for me, my brother and my dad together tbh

I think Hull at Home under Pardew, we drew 3-3 and Steve Bruce was the manager for Hull.  I cant remember the season but it was a while ago now.

I'll go back as soon as i can get sorted out for it. 

Guest neesy111

Everton December 2017, just a week after my mam died.  Lost 1-0 despite dominating, haven't missed it.

Edited by neesy111

April 2019. Lost to Palace. Came up to see my uncle as my auntie wasn’t well at all. Was supposed to be with my dad as well but he collapsed the morning he was due to travel up. All I wanted to do when I found out was travel back to the hospital to see him (he lives in Wales these days) but he called me from his hospital bed and made me promise to stay and look after his brother. Turned up at the ground with tears streaming down my face having not seen my uncle in a long long time, and had to tell him about my old man. Watching the game that day, miserable fucking shit that it was, confirmed to me I was completely out of love with football and more so Newcastle under Ashley. 

Two and a half years later (cannot fucking believe it’s that long), and I spoke to my dad with us both in tears for almost an hour earlier this evening, planning our trip up for the Burnley game, with my uncle. My auntie passed during covid and I wasn’t able to attend her funeral due to covid restrictions, it’s fucking lovely to have a positive reason to go up. He was a season ticket holder for most his life until Ashley ground him down. Feels great I can take him there with at least some hope. 

Just now, PRL said:

April 2019. Lost to Palace. Came up to see my uncle as my auntie wasn’t well at all. Was supposed to be with my dad as well but he collapsed the morning he was due to travel up. All I wanted to do when I found out was travel back to the hospital to see him (he lives in Wales these days) but he called me from his hospital bed and made me promise to stay and look after his brother. Turned up at the ground with tears streaming down my face having not seen my uncle in a long long time, and had to tell him about my old man. Watching the game that day, miserable fucking shit that it was, confirmed to me I was completely out of love with football and more so Newcastle under Ashley. 

Two and a half years later (cannot fucking believe it’s that long), and I spoke to my dad with us both in tears for almost an hour earlier this evening, planning our trip up for the Burnley game, with my uncle. My auntie passed during covid and I wasn’t able to attend her funeral due to covid restrictions, it’s fucking lovely to have a positive reason to go up. He was a season ticket holder for most his life until Ashley ground him down. Feels great I can take him there with at least some hope. 

Poignant words, sorry for your loss. Excited for you though. 

Mate gave me his two tickets for the West Hame game start of the season. Genuinely optimistic at half time but fuck me by full time it was plain to see that we were doomed under Bruce. 

Before that it was Rafa's last home game. 

Next one? God only knows, gonna be like rocking horse shite