When was your last game and when is your next one?

Nobody

Double header of Benfica 1-1 (Bigi-game) and mackems 0-3 (horse-game) in 2013. The worst hangover ever on Monday and haven't really drank after that so maybe it was a positive trip in the end. :lol:

Next one hopefully in 2022. 

Edited by Pata

Last game with my season ticket was villa under mclaren, we were up 1 nowt at half time yet it was depressing as fuck, so I left at half time and put my ticket down a drain somewhere between the gallowgate steps and the strawberry. 

I got a free ticket for rafas last home game as I didn't want to not see a game with him in charge of us. 

Now all that bullshit is hopefully behind us, I've got a ticket on my tod in the Gallowgate v spurs, and I can't fuckin wait. 

9 minutes ago, Disco said:

Think it the was the 2-3 against Leicester but couldn't say for certainty, was definitely that season (I think). For someone who is team encyclopaedic knowledge that is telling. 

Definitely that season (you think) :lol:

Says so much about the MA era that someone like you isn't even sure when you stopped going. 

It’s weird, and I regret it to a certain degree, I only ever went to odd match  under Rafa for shit Ashley Out reasons as much as anything although thankfully one was the Norwich game.

Turns out I was wrong too. Had a look thought the fixtures and I think it was actually the pure aids 0-0 v Brighton the same year that was my last game, ending on a high n all that. 

I know I hoyed in my ST the day Carver was confirmed until the end of season. And thankfully due to his utter shitness recuperated a fair portion of said ticket betting against us for the rest of that season.

27th Dec 2017. Home defeat v Man City.

Went home and took the dog out, 9 year old border collie Bella. Kicked the ball for her and when she ran for it she twisted, let out an awful howl then couldn't move. I carried her indoors, then took her up to Morpeth 24hr vets. Turned out she'd damaged her spine. Back legs had gone so we had to let her go, 

17th Oct 2021   v Spurs

Pre-takeover invite into an exec box. Timing is everything. Free bar as well. We had season tickets for years but Ashley's joyless governance saw us off, Looking forward to a cheery full house.

Will walk the dog, 3 year old border collie Flora when I get in.

Went fairly regularly to away games, probably 10 to 12 a season from 2007 to 2014ish because I was younger, more enthusiastic and could to some degree overlook the Ashley stuff for a day out.

Since then, only about 5 in total. The last of which was at the Emirates around 2 years back. Lost 2-0 I think.

I'll be at Spurs next week, cannot wait. :smugdog: