Changes you'd like the new owners to make

toon25

3 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Me ST mate just tried to buy me a ticket for the Chelsea game in level 7 but has to buy a bairn's ticket with it.

That needs changing immediately.

Yes, the family enclosure needs massively reducing.

It was only 500 seats in the 2000s as there was genuinely so many adults wanting to go the games. My dad had to buy me a seat with him in usual seats - no cheaper family tickets back then and you sat where you could. No disrespect to the kids and parents now, but they don't exactly generate as much noise, especially for around 5000-7000 seats. 

I'll probably have loads of parent's on here kicking off at me now [emoji38]

6 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Yes, the family enclosure needs massively reducing.

It was only 500 seats in the 2000s as there was genuinely so many adults wanting to go the games. My dad had to buy me a seat with him in usual seats - no cheaper family tickets back then and you sat where you could. No disrespect to the kids and parents now, but they don't exactly generate as much noise, especially for around 5000-7000 seats. 

I'll probably have loads of parent's on here kicking off at me now [emoji38]

Sure Ashley introduced that to stop people shouting bad names at him. We were moved from level 7 corner to the Gallowgate for that exact reason.

He thought if he put kids up there he wouldn't get so much stick.

Genuinely more excited about potential investment into infrastructure and the city, at this point. The team will take a while to build and they'll make mistakes along the way. Getting the right manager for the time and vision is absolutely key but I'm expecting them to not get that right first time.

I also wonder if they're sneakily going to hope that Rafa might be up for walking away from Everton at the end of the season.

4 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Genuinely more excited about potential investment into infrastructure and the city, at this point. The team will take a while to build and they'll make mistakes along the way. Getting the right manager for the time and vision is absolutely key but I'm expecting them to not get that right first time.

I also wonder if they're sneakily going to hope that Rafa might be up for walking away from Everton at the end of the season.

I was wondering whether he’d consider it sooner. Assuming Everton were prepared to let him go/sell him. 

1 minute ago, St1pe said:

I was wondering whether he’d consider it sooner. Assuming Everton were prepared to let him go/sell him. 

I don't think Rafa ever walks away from things mid-season, unless he's told to go. They may think they can go with Jones/interim until the end of the season but significantly invest in players to keep us up in January.

In order:

1) Bruce gone

2) Charnley gone

3) Whole place fumigated

4) Sports Direct Signage gone

5) Appoint of new DoF

6) Appoint a new manager

7) Ban Luke Edwards for life

8) Set fire to a Mike Ashley cardboard cut out in the centre circle after we beat Spurs.

Bruce Sacked

SD signs taken down

New manager appointed asap

Maintenance on the ground

Plans drawn and submitted for new training facilities

Plans drawn and submitted for new youth academy

Identify 3-4 players in the winter window which will make sure relegation isn't a thought

- New Manager

- Clean up of SJP

- Welcoming back club legends who've walked away. Really look after them ala Man Utd, Man City etc. Keegan should be at every home game as a guest of the club, if he isn't involved in some ambassadorial role

- New training ground or at least huge investment/restructure of the one we have

- appoint football people to the board

- huge investment in the academy, make sure it becomes a true hotbed of football. Reach out to local schools etc like Sunderland and Middlesbrough do

- give loyalty points back to people who walked away, or at least something. Even without a Season Ticket, you should still be able to go to away games or at least get a fair chance. Also, renewal of a Season Ticket should automatically accrue some points, as some people are never able to build them up as some games don't drop to 0

- Buy Sunderland and burn it to the ground

1 hour ago, Minhosa said:

In order:

1) Bruce gone

2) Charnley gone

3) Whole place fumigated

4) Sports Direct Signage gone

5) Appoint of new DoF

6) Appoint a new manager

7) Ban Luke Edwards for life

8) Set fire to Mike Ashley in the centre circle after we beat Spurs.

YES !

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

:bob:

My first order of business would be sacking Bruce and Charnley. Ideally in public. 

He’s back… how you doing mate, hope all is good :thup:

Bring Adidas back and we have 95-96 kits home and away. Just a different shirt logo i guess. Want the blue home GK kit and the away GK Tyne Bridge sunset kit from the following season. Tribute to Pav. 

Edited by nufcjb

My god, think of the enormity of change that has to come.

New Phone system

New computers/network/software (bye bye windows 7!)

Build Commercial Development team

Build out Marketing team

Build out Accounting/administrative team

Stadium repairs (upgrades later)

DOF, scouting network

Quick upgrade to all training facilities and staff before complete overhaul of facilities including administrative facilities

I'm sure there is more that I'm missing.  I can only imagine how behind we are with a wide array of technology, training, etc.