Backroom & executive staff

SweMag

2 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Would be delighted with Ashworth from what I have read. Seems to have done some great work at Brighton and played a big part at the FA. 

@UTASeagullHow would you feel about Mr Ashworth coming to NUFC?

It would be a massive loss for our club and a phenomenal signing for you. He is considered the best in the country at what he does, and has been personally involved in all our recent successful signings, including Lamptey. He has an outstanding knowledge of club's academies and has put together a leading international scouting network, which is seeing us pick up several "wonderkids" from South America and beyond for relative pennies. We are competing with some of the biggest clubs in the world for signatures, which is mental as a Brighton fan.

Tony Bloom, our chairman and lifelong supporter is the money man. His CEO Paul Barber does the commercial stuff. Everything football is Ashworth. 

He is absolutely irreplaceable and would be the best possible signing you could make. Pay whatever it costs. That said, I really, really don't want to lose him. 

On 28/01/2022 at 07:31, relámpago blanco said:

I live in brighton and just seen him at Lidl and he said he's not coming.

I flew over from America and had a pint with him and it sounded promising.

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Board have earned a well earned break.  Between now and end of season - get the senior management in place - CEO, DOF, club secretary.      Potential signings is just speculation for now - personally will not pay any attention to it.

Guest dazzanufc1892

hoping he is, class act, professional, respected, very honest in his dealings. Always been my number one for somebody to come in and right a ship thats been the wrong way for a long time

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Rumours are he sent inappropriate messages to a female colleague so I wouldn’t get too excited 

Not rumours, it's literally in the official statement. 

Edit: although it's not to one female colleague but several.

Edited by healthyaddiction