Backroom & executive staff

SweMag

19 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Not true has journalist contacts in Middle East such as Frank Kane from Arab news, pretty sure he has contacts through sports medicine world aswell.

Decent bloke in my opinion but each to their own.

Aye I don't mind him. Think his association with wraith causes him bother. He used to post on skunkers (rip)

22 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Not true has journalist contacts in Middle East such as Frank Kane from Arab news, pretty sure he has contacts through sports medicine world aswell.

What a massive surprise, Keith comes bundling in to protect his mate :lol: 

His contacts in the Middle East are limited to those he could put into his eyes.

Almost like people are forgetting his ridiculously wide of the mark ITKery around the Bin Zayed fakeover.

9 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Dunno if it’s been mentioned but NUFC is one of only a few clubs that Emanalo is following on Twitter. 

Would certainly be a pretty ambitious appointment. Wonder if his skills go as far as identifying championship calibre players. . . . .

That'll be no use, I don't think Sunderland will get promoted this season . . . 

1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

What a massive surprise, Keith comes bundling in to protect his mate :lol: 

His contacts in the Middle East are limited to those he could put into his eyes.

Almost like people are forgetting his ridiculously wide of the mark ITKery around the Bin Zayed fakeover.

The fountain of fuck all knowledge pipes up slagging someone else off again [emoji38]

Edited by Whitley mag

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

You take him with you and go swim :lol:

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Never understand the argument that because we have that much money we should just be willing to pay whatever anyone asks 😂

Aye, and £200,000 when negotiating with an assistant manager isn't exactly spare change. Not sure if it's wages or compensation they are talking about, but nevertheless a big sum for such a role, especially if it's a difference between what is offered and what is requested.

Just now, Scoot said:

Let's just pay what clubs and agents want, first time of asking eh?

Exactly they’ve obviously miffed a few agents already hence the likes of Balague’s article. All the fucking parasites likes Mendes, Zahavi and co will have been like rats up a drain pipe trying to fleece us already.

Far from being chaotic the 1st month I’d say they look patient, street wise and determined not to get their fingers burnt. 

A fool and their money are easily parted.

Oh they won't just pay what people want, they are negotiating. Hmmm, OK. 

They pretend to be rich when they have naught. 

Haha that'll make them sound like they don't know what they are doing. Won't it? Hmmm.

Nothing wrong with playing hardball now and again, they're new to the game and instantly giving in to every offer sends out the wrong message. Negotiating the price is absolutely normal despite what this prick says

33 minutes ago, 54 said:

Some of this stuff is surely a bit chicken and egg though. You want to explore all avenues and hire the best people but they also need to work well together so it takes time.

Seems we were a little backwards due to the necessity of a head coach change that had to happen quickly. In an ideal world the positions would have happened top down and informed each other.

It's pretty clear the PL approval took everyone by surprise and bad timing for previous head coach targets.not having someone in mind for key positions like DoF and CE, seems a bit strange but I think they have wanted to do due diligence and look at all options. It's one thing to say "are you interested if this goes ahead" but who knows whose circumstances has changed since and who said no because it didn't look like it would happen but are now interested etc.

There is certainly nothing to say any of the prospective DoF weren't consulted to get their opinion of Howe before he was appointed.

The media want a serious reset 

I’m sick of all this clickbait shit and  pundits offering their rancid ill informed ‘opinions’. And then the commentators that are blatantly out to influence with pretty much propaganda pieces for whoever the fuck they happen to be mates with or being paid by.

It never used to be this bad I’m sure of it. Whoever was saying delete twitter are right. Switch the whole bloody lot off. 

Edited by LV