The "delighted Ashley has gone, but uncomfortable with Saudi ownership" thread

UncleBingo

I can’t help but wonder if the media is assisting with the old sports washing by painting the average fan as some sort of Saudi advocate. They are basically creating a siege mentality amongst the fanbase which will only harden if we become successful. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm currently undertaking my dissertation module in university and I was hoping for some people to fill in a short survey about the takeover of Newcastle. My research is aimed towards the fans and I want to really understand your perspective of the whole takeover. This survey is very short and I'd be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to fill it in. Again thank you too all, ill leave a link to survey underneath this:

https://forms.gle/K314aoWeiaxTi41H8 

HWTL

Guest HTT II
24 minutes ago, ShayJS said:

Hi all,

I'm currently undertaking my dissertation module in university and I was hoping for some people to fill in a short survey about the takeover of Newcastle. My research is aimed towards the fans and I want to really understand your perspective of the whole takeover. This survey is very short and I'd be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to fill it in. Again thank you too all, ill leave a link to survey underneath this:

https://forms.gle/K314aoWeiaxTi41H8 

HWTL

Done, good luck with your dissertation!

Done. I'm sure a few would be interested in the findings so feel free to share the dissertation once it's completed. 

Spoiler

Unless you get a 3rd, in which case don't bother...

Spoiler

But you won't get a 3rd, because I believe in you.

Just now, Dinho lad said:

:lol:

Hi, thank you very much for taking part in the survey. I’ve called it “Newcastle United’s new beginning: the fans perspective of the takeover of Newcastle United Football Club”

33 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

Done. I'm sure a few would be interested in the findings so feel free to share the dissertation once it's completed. 

Reveal hidden contents

Unless you get a 3rd, in which case don't bother...

Reveal hidden contents

But you won't get a 3rd, because I believe in you.

Thank you for completing the survey, I’ll make sure I do once I get it all done 

Not sure what I'm missing like. :lol: It's not 'Newcastle United’s new beginning: the fans perspective of the takeover of Newcastle United Football Club' is it? What's the subject?

Edited by Kid Icarus

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Not sure what I'm missing like. :lol: It's not 'Newcastle United’s new beginning: the fans perspective of the takeover of Newcastle United Football Club' is it? What's the subject?

Magedia studies.