well that was fun

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest Invicta_Toon

didn't pull this christmas eve, did get unjustly arrested though

merry fucking christmas and death to all coppers

actually more precisely, death to PC 969 Elliot, you officious little trainee twat

Guest Invicta_Toon

Did you get finger printed, retinal scanned and have your DNA taken?

aye

didn't have the heart to tell them they needn't have bothered, they could of just looked up the records from the summer  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

What did you do then Invicta?

sod all, didn't walk away fast enough for the little twats liking

they would have had me in till 8 this morning had my uncle not kicked off and threatened to sue the bastards

they would have had me in till 8 this morning had my uncle not kicked off and threatened to sue the bastards

aye

didn't have the heart to tell them they needn't have bothered, they could of just looked up the records from the summer  :lol:

What a hard bastard you are mate, move over Harry The Dog

I can imagine Invicta is the type of person you see on these police programmes that gets arrested for just being diffilcult, police have come over for some other offence and he has decided to mouth off for no reason and gets taken to the cell  :lol:

I can imagine Invicta is the type of person you see on these police programmes that gets arrested for just being diffilcult, police have come over for some other offence and he has decided to mouth off for no reason and gets taken to the cell :lol:

:lol:

I can imagine Invicta is the type of person you see on these police programmes that gets arrested for just being diffilcult, police have come over for some other offence and he has decided to mouth off for no reason and gets taken to the cell :lol:

With his bird running behind with one stilleto on trying to keep up screaming "What you facking doing, let him go, he ain't done naffin" attempting to keep her dress on and her postige stamp sized bag flying all over the shop.

aye

In a fucking nutshell mate... :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

aye

aye regular cop killer you are like midds, i'm sure  :roll:

aye

:lol: Whatever...

I spend Xmas Eve & Xmas Day with the people I care about.........you get arrested.

Who's the prick? You or me?

Oh fuck this. Not arguing with anyone at this time of year. You want an argument? - Find a mirror.  :roll: :roll:

Guest Invicta_Toon

aye

:lol: Whatever...

I spend Xmas Eve & Xmas Day with the people I care about.........you get arrested.

Who's the prick? You or me?

Oh fuck this. Not arguing with anyone at this time of year. You want an argument? - Find a mirror.  :roll: :roll:

*looks in mirror*

why am I arguing with you, you handsome devil...

Guest optimistic nit

With his bird running behind with one stilleto on trying to keep up screaming "What you facking doing, let him go, he ain't done naffin" attempting to keep her dress on and her postige stamp sized bag flying all over the shop.

mackems.gif