Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

3 minutes ago, Jimwallace197 said:

Rodgers did & has done exceptionally well with both Liverpool & Leicester. He's British, he knows the league inside out. Also, where did I say I didnt rate Ten Hag, I said he's not as good as some posters are making out. Good success in europe & a superior Dutch league, wtf are ya on about? He's limited success in europe, never actually won anything & the Dutch league is not so superior.

One of those snarky posters picking out one aspect of my post ya little rat 

The Dutch league is superior to the Scottish league if you don’t think it is your opinion is completely irrelevant and getting Ajax to a champions league semi final is an achievement.

Your insult is also about as good as your posts.

2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Everyone knows of the Ajax academy and it’s production line, but you have to be a good manager to be able to contribute to that history. Ajax have scored more goals and conceded the fewest in the whole of Europe this year. As with any top team, the success is down to the sum of its parts. Ten Hag is a major part, being the manager. But has assistance in the success of the club via the sporting director, youth director, coaches etc. Which is why top clubs (including my own) wanting to take both Ten Hag as well as Overmars. I don’t want to be abusive and like to see others opinions as much as anyone, but simply cannot see where you’re coming from

with your view and attitude, and find it frankly idiotic.  

So what he has he won in Europe for Ajax?

Also, are you trying to claim you know what goes on behind the scenes at Ajax now? 

Newcastle is my club too, probably before you were even in nappies. 

Stop living in dreamworld in relation to Ken Tag, first of all, he's not that good and secondly, he's not the manager we need at this moment in time. If he actually win's something of note outside of Dutch football, come back to me

1 minute ago, Jimwallace197 said:

So what he has he won in Europe for Ajax?

Also, are you trying to claim you know what goes on behind the scenes at Ajax now? 

Newcastle is my club too, probably before you were even in nappies. 

Stop living in dreamworld in relation to Ken Tag, first of all, he's not that good and secondly, he's not the manager we need at this moment in time. If he actually win's something of note outside of Dutch football, come back to me

Righto Ken. 🤦‍♂️

Just now, Jimwallace197 said:

Whatever his name is at this stage, Ten Hag, apologies. Don't want to offend your idol 

At this stage? Don’t know what the fuck you’ve been snorting tonight Jim, but put it down, stop abusing people and get yourself to bed. 

Just now, Manxst said:

At this stage? Don’t know what the fuck you’ve been snorting tonight Jim, but put it down, stop abusing people and get yourself to bed. 

Jesus wept, seriously, abusive, you wouldn't know the meaning of the word. It's an online forum for gods sake.

3 minutes ago, Jimwallace197 said:

Jesus wept, seriously, abusive, you wouldn't know the meaning of the word. It's an online forum for gods sake.

I’ll stop engaging with you now Jim, as I don’t think it’s doing you any good this evening- you’re clearly getting wound up by people who have far more knowledge of the game and love of ‘United’ than you do. 

21 minutes ago, Jimwallace197 said:

Rodgers did & has done exceptionally well with both Liverpool & Leicester. He's British, he knows the league inside out. Also, where did I say I didnt rate Ten Hag, I said he's not as good as some posters are making out. Good success in europe & a superior Dutch league, wtf are ya on about? He's limited success in europe, never actually won anything & the Dutch league is not so superior.

One of those snarky posters picking out one aspect of my post ya little rat 

Ah, now it all makes sense.

Edited by woody

I don't care if ten Hag will be the next Man U manager or not.

Not least because they've proven they have no idea how to appoint a manager, so they are completely irrelevant.

I'd take him at Newcastle straight away, and let the Mancs squabble over Lampard or Bruce.

4 minutes ago, Manxst said:

I’ll stop engaging with you now Jim, as I don’t think it’s doing you any good this evening- you’re clearly getting wound up by people who have far more knowledge of the game and love of ‘United’ than you do. 

Yes, Manxst, thanks for saving me, also, I bow down to your superior footballing knowledge. 

You're a sanctimonious little jumped up twat who wouldn't dare of spouting your arrogant posts to my face. Jog on. 

Just now, Jimwallace197 said:

Yes, Manxst, thanks for saving me, also, I bow down to your superior footballing knowledge. 

You're a sanctimonious little jumped up twat who wouldn't dare of spouting your arrogant posts to my face. Jog on. 

Like I said earlier Jim, you’re being abusive. Put the keyboard away and get to bed. 

1 minute ago, Jimwallace197 said:

Why are you so ugly, no-one would want to look at your face?