Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, Ganninup said:

Anyone know that Casey chap is on twitter? Not asking his name more wondering what his story is… have a horrible feeling its burnsie?

It 100% is Burnsie, no doubt in my mind. All of those in that ITK “Network” bracket all conveniently tweet from an android. I’m not saying androids aren’t popular but all of them have one?! Give me a break, Burnsie.

2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Like I said earlier Jim, you’re being abusive. Put the keyboard away and get to bed. 

Abusive seems to be your key word? When is the gender reveal party I wonder? Listen, dont engage with my posts if you dont like them, simple as. Stop with you're patronizing holy than tho virtue signalling nonsense. Id imagine you're the kind of bloke always talking shit about girls boyfriends just so you might have a chance at getting with them yourself. Jog on and grow a pair. 

Don't quote me again 

Just now, Jimwallace197 said:

Abusive seems to be your key word? When is the gender reveal party I wonder? Listen, dont engage with my posts if you dont like them, simple as. Stop with you're patronizing holy than tho virtue signalling nonsense. Id imagine you're the kind of bloke always talking shit about girls boyfriends just so you might have a chance at getting with them yourself. Jog on and grow a pair. 

Don't quote me again 

You’re not the boss of me, Jim. Put the whisky down and go to bed, else you’ll regret it. 

4 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

Trust the process boys

I’m going to just come right out and say, we are in the middle of sorting compo out for Rafa and he’s coming home soon!

Just now, HTT II said:

I’m going to just come right out and say, we are in the middle of sorting compo out for Rafa and he’s coming home soon!

What day and time would you guess it'll all get done?

1 minute ago, Mike said:

What day and time would you guess it'll all get done?

This is just a total guess like, but I’d say maybe sometime between 2.59/3.00pm on the last day before a weekend. Mexican time not included! 

11 minutes ago, Ando7 said:

Trust the process boys

Cryptic I know but if we mix all the letters up of that post and add a couple it says -

"Ben is nailed on to win over $1000 we Ten Hag becomes the new manager of Newcastle United Football club"...................fuckin gerrin.

8 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Would love it, but he just doesn't break contracts.

I do have a feeling it won't be one of the favourites though i.e. Fonseca, Favre, Gerrard.

12 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Give us a clue, Ando!!! 🙏🙏

Just answer this if you can please  @Ando7 - can you confirm there is a process? I have a horrible sinking feeling i cant shake that they are flailing about.. maybe im reading too much Luke Edwards stuff in the torygraph though.