Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

21 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Big Steve and the lackeys would just have had the days off

Now you mention it I'm honestly surprised he didn't fake a positive result at any point just to get some more time off.

Guest reefatoon

Just love hearing that man. It’s been far too long where this club had been put down by its own dead beat managers. A massive part of football is confidence, build that and you can do anything. Fucking love the new management team.

If this was Steve Bruce preparing for Arsenal, the words that will be used are 'difficult, tough league, difficult, they're a great team, difficult, it is what it is, difficult, we are where we are, difficult, we have to hope to scrape a result, difficult, 3 or 4 other team are in the same situtation as us, difficult'....

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

If this is still the NUFC we all know then the PL will probably change their minds tomorrow morning

Nah, we'll win 3-0 with him in the dugout and then they'll reverse the result as retrospective punishment for breaching Covid protocols.

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Chuffed we've been able to shithouse Eddie back. siuuuu

Also

:bob:

What an absolute shite article, he got asked directly the question of if they where at a similar quality, he's hardly gonna come out and say "Yeaah that Darlow lad is proper shite, he doens't deserve to sit on the same shitter as big Dubs" :lol: Secondly, he doesnt even compare the two, he just says they're both "Very Good": 

"I can only judge both goalkeepers from my time here, seeing them on a daily basis.

"Both keepers are very good.

"The football club is lucky to have two good goalkeepers of the quality of Karl Darlow and Martin Dubravka.

"So I think both are very good and possess different attributes."