Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

The amount of people I'm seeing on Facebook and twitter saying no to Rafa has my mind boggled! Coming out with comments like "no thanks, shite football" or "He had the same record as Bruce".

Honestly, we have far too many clueless morons in our fanbase like. It really winds me up. 

Not one of them have looked at the reasons we had to play defensive football when back in the premier league with Rafa. It was because he had to make do with loans and £3m Manquillo type signings. 

Some proper thick twats in our support.

Edited by Scoot

From that Romano tweet it sounds like of the managers currently available they have decided on Fonseca and have everything in place, with him having agreed to come also.

Seems that is all under the condition they are not able to get the 'something big' they are after, which I imagine is a bigger name that is currently under contract elsewhere. I am thinking that would be one of Benitez, Emery, Simeone or ten Hag from previous rumours.

Would have thought Jose would be up here if not for joining Roma in the summer. I know I know, some hate him but he'd be a big name PIF would have considered.

Edited by nufcjb

2 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

I never really warmed to Mourinho. He's ego first and is highly entertaining, whether things are going right, or wrong. But I wouldn't want him here if things were going wrong.

He’s finished, highly toxic and way past his sell by date.

3 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

I never really warmed to Mourinho. He's ego first and is highly entertaining, whether things are going right, or wrong. But I wouldn't want him here if things were going wrong.

Jose needs unlimited money, siege mentality, romance and slavish devotion. If it was going to work anywhere…

3 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Jose needs unlimited money, siege mentality, romance and slavish devotion. If it was going to work anywhere…

And motivation through emotional attachment. I think through SBR he would have that here.

I would be really happy with mourinho but that doesn't mean he isn't over the hill or any better than other names linked. It's amazing we all have the mental scope to turn our noses up at anyone considering where we were a month ago!

13 minutes ago, toontownman said:

And motivation through emotional attachment. I think through SBR he would have that here.

I would be really happy with mourinho but that doesn't mean he isn't over the hill or any better than other names linked. It's amazing we all have the mental scope to turn our noses up at anyone considering where we were a month ago!

But didn’t even go to the man’s funeral, I wouldn’t put too much in the SBR connection with Mourinho…

17 minutes ago, HTT II said:

But didn’t even go to the man’s funeral, I wouldn’t put too much in the SBR connection with Mourinho…

True. Talking of SBR links, been surprised their hasn't been more noise about AVB. Certainly as a placeholder manager. I'd have him over half or the names linked. He would have q point to prove. Always seemed a bit of a maverick.

I like how they are keeping numerous elite managers dangling. Reinforces the message to the lucky successful candidate how big the job is and what will be expected of them. Sky high standards at NUFC. What is this sorcery? 

3 minutes ago, Wandy said:

I like how they are keeping numerous elite managers dangling. Reinforces the message to the lucky successful candidate how big the job is and what will be expected of them. Sky high standards at NUFC. What is this sorcery? 

We're minted and everyone is a whore.