Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, New Beginnings said:

They need to get a move on to be honest! The DoF should have already been sorted! 

A defeat to Chelsea on Saturday and wins for those above us makes it look even more unattractive!

Such short term thinking is now for past management regimes 😉 chill Winston! 

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

Such short term thinking is now for past management regimes 😉 chill Winston! 

Disagree. Every day that we are without a coach is a day less he gets to implement his style and philosophy.

The idea we can go another 3 weeks without guidance is frankly ridiculous and mismanagement 

1 minute ago, New Beginnings said:

Disagree. Every day that we are without a coach is a day less he gets to implement his style and philosophy.

The idea we can go another 3 weeks without guidance is frankly ridiculous and mismanagement 

True on the first bit,but better get the right appointment in two weeks than the wrong one now.

Edited by madras

3 minutes ago, New Beginnings said:

I think we can deduce that noone has been targeted with a view to appointment yet.

Its all feelers

You do realise that a if we were to secure a better manager, we would get better results right?

A shite manager with an extra two weeks under his belt isn't a good thing, it just sets us back further.

It's a fallacy to suggest that managers can't make a quick impact anyway.

1 hour ago, FinnMag said:

Multiple candidates? Sounds refreshing after Ashley nightmare. New era is really blooming.

Ashley had loads of candidates to replace Rafa.

Problem was, the first 10 all turned us down...

4 minutes ago, STM said:

You do realise that a if we were to secure a better manager, we would get better results right?

A shite manager with an extra two weeks under his belt isn't a good thing, it just sets us back further.

It's a fallacy to suggest that managers can't make a quick impact anyway.

But it won't be a shite manager will it? At worst its going to be Fonseca

1 minute ago, New Beginnings said:

But it won't be a shite manager will it? At worst its going to be Fonseca

So, in theory, would you have Fonseca now or say Rafa/Ten Hag next week?

Just now, New Beginnings said:

Thats a good question

I hope the wait is worth it. My concern is we,'re going to take all this time and end up in the same place!

I want a new man in as much as the next person but I want a really top manager more than anything.

Also, it's vital we get a DOF who has the same vision as the incoming manager. I think that is why we are waiting.

24 minutes ago, New Beginnings said:

I think we can deduce that noone has been targeted with a view to appointment yet.

Its all feelers

It seems most sources agree we're going through an interview process. If the Fonseca info is correct, each candidate will be having two to three interviews.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It seems most sources agree we're going through an interview process. If the Fonseca info is correct, each candidate will be having two to three interviews.

👍🏻
It’s thorough, yet not desperate. This isn’t about “ struggling to get it over the line” anymore 👌🏻

“Have a little faith baby, have a little faith” 

24 minutes ago, thomas said:

Did no one learn the lesson of the positivity thread?

W A I T

Interviews do take a long time to be planned, held, and analysed afterwards, and I would imagine each serious candidate is being interviwed more than once, and perhaps in 'foreign parts', so yes, you are right, we (once again) just have to . . .

W A I T !!!!!!!!!!!!