Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

8 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

I'm not pouring cold water on it this was a reply to someone and it is actually true he did do this morning. 

I only found out about this site earlier through the nufc reddit page so what's your point? 

His point is your first post comes over as WUM 

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Beren said:

Not the former Arsenal manager I was hoping for, but a big upgrade!

Didn't realise you were a huge George Graham fan ;)

Guest reefatoon

Does he have a dedicated coaching team that he takes with him to each club? Would be interested in seeing who he has with him.

Guest neesy111

I'm sure he's learnt as well from mistakes he did at arsenal.  Wasn't a good time to join them as they were in transition as well both off and on the field.

Just now, neesy111 said:

I'm sure he's learnt as well from mistakes he did at arsenal.  Wasn't a good time to join them as they were in transition as well both off and on the field.

And how would you describe our current situation exactly? I certainly hope we’re transitioning to something less sh1t

15 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Simon Jordan suggesting he isn't the right fit because he doesn't have the relegation battle experience :lol:

Must be class being a professional WUM

"Relegation battle experience" is just a positive way of badging a shite, limited manager.  Employing a good manager with an overall decent win percentage is surely a much better strategy.

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

Step away from the daft and crazy KK factor and you will have a man that knows how to utilise players to the best of their ability, man manage and take the focus off of them and get results. I agree it would be a crazy appointment, but short-term, just to steer the ship so to speak, he’d do the job more than well enough IMO. For what it’s worth I’d like him to be in some role at the club, other than as manager, but given the topic, he’d again do what’s needed to keep us up in the short-term if not the long-term, of anyone. 

Step away from the crazy? This takeover has been crazy from the start, why stop now?

21 minutes ago, toon25 said:

I wonder what Bruce would say if you stuck him in front of a magnetic tactics board and asked him to explain how he got results.

Better than evens chance he'd say either 'the paper' or 'Ceefax'

Very, very happy with that. Think PL experience was pretty critical in our current position and was worried we'd struggle to get a next level manager in but he ticks all the boxes.

Of course have some residual resentment that they didn't listen to New Beginnings and just got any old one in for the 1st week for the momentum :huff: