Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Just seen he's below mid-table with Villareal. Surprised at that. Anyone on here follow La Liga? Working with his hands behind his back? Unable to spend much on the squad?

They have a couple of key injuries.

Just now, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Just seen he's below mid-table with Villareal. Surprised at that. Anyone on here follow La Liga? Working with his hands behind his back? Unable to spend much on the squad?

He has been pretty poor this season, but has had a few injuries and players out of form. Watched them at Bilbao and they were unlucky to get beat, they played better football than Athletic.

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

They have a couple of key injuries.

Also they are a small club, punching well above their weight at times.

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Also they are a small club, punching well above their weight at times.

Not at all. They are one of the richest clubs in Spain outside of the traditional big ones. They have a pretty rich owner (and they are very well run, too).

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Bet Rafa is in a foul mood today. 

Give over.

He'll have spent all night with his finger plugged into his USB port reviewing the last match, and how he can make his team not make the same mistakes in the next match.

1 minute ago, kisearch said:

Possibly an unpopular opinion but I hope that song doesn't start to catch on as an anthem for Newcastle like.

Not unpopular at all given the flags display v Spurs. Big River, Local Hero, potentially Down To The Waterline, Home Newcastle all should considered anthems of the city.

Fantastic news.  I would have been behind anyone the consortium hired because I have total faith in them.  Everything I've read about Emery tells me he can get us organized on defense and efficient on the counter.  I'm prepared to back Emery with how he wants to set his team up, what players stay, what players go, who comes in.

Now it's on to the DoF

Guest neesy111
6 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Not at all. They are one of the richest clubs in Spain outside of the traditional big ones. They have a pretty rich owner (and they are very well run, too).

They've only spent what they've generated over last 9 years though.  Not like they've got larger attendances to fallback on.  Yes they are considered the best ran club in Europe using certain metrics.

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

They've only spent what they've generated over last 9 years though.  Not like they've got larger attendances to fallback on.  Yes they are considered the best ran club in Europe using certain metrics.

Using certain metrics we've been the best ran club in the PL