Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

As bad as Mike Ashley was, I can't comprehend how as bad was the fat, inept, stupid cabbage head's  time as manager of this club when compared to how well Eddie Howe is managing it. Eddie understands it, he is continuing to learn and he approaches his job and his surroundings with passion to make the place better. The fraud before him just wanted the club to burn to the ground since he said it was already a bad enough situation due the past 14 years. It is what it is according to him. Fuck him saying this was his boyhood club, his dream job. Look at how Eddie and his entire coaching staff are treating the club with pure respect and prestige. This is how it's supposed to be. Love it, just love it.

Edited by nufcjb

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I wish he wouldn't do stuff like cancelling the Christmas party like [emoji38]

I just cannot see how that will in any way improve our chances of staying up. 

Seems literally every workplace out there is doing the same thing. 

5 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Is this a serious post? :lol:

28 minutes ago, Rich said:

Is this a serious post? :lol:

It was but I've read he took them out for a bonding meal instead which is fair enough. You can have a non-alcoholic, low key Chrisas 'party' (which it seems he's done), it doesn't have to be a radge piss up.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

It's a message to the fans though isn't it, and the players?

"We don't accept our position. We will work hard to get out of it. We are better than this."

Personally, after 2 years off I couldn't give a shit if they cancel a Christmas party. They get paid well enough and have been underperforming (albeit because of the previous regime). It's time for them to roll their sleeves up and show why they want to be at this version of Newcastle.

They can celebrate after each good result or when we stay up in May. 

Edited by Heron

35 minutes ago, Heron said:

It's a message to the fans though isn't it, and the players?

"We don't accept our position. We will work hard to get out of it. We are better than this."

Personally, after 2 years off I couldn't give a shit if they cancel a Christmas party. They get paid well enough and have been underperforming (albeit because of the previous regime). It's time for them to roll their sleeves up and show why they want to be at this version of Newcastle.

They can celebrate after each good result or when we stay up in May. 

They also need to dust themselves down, I think. It’s been a while.

If I was working for a company though and they told me "performances are down so we're cancelling the Christmas party" it would just piss me off, not motivate me to work harder.

I heard it in the pub so never got the full story, thought it was a bit of a PFM move but it seems like he's just scaled it back which is fair enough.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

6 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

If I was working for a company though and they told me "performances are down so we're cancelling the Christmas party" it would just piss me off, not motivate me to work harder.

I heard it in the pub so never got the full story, thought it was a bit of a PFM move but it seems like he's just scaled it back which is fair enough.

It's cos of Covid, man. ??? :laugh:

9 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I'd agree with your point in normal times, but reducing the chance of several players getting covid is literally improving our chances of staying up.

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Do see this side if things too. :thup:However, if they buy into the manager and his techniques which they seem to have, and also buy into the notion of where this club is going, then I'm sure they'd buy into no Christmas party too. 

56 minutes ago, Conjo said:

I'd agree with your point in normal times, but reducing the chance of several players getting covid is literally improving our chances of staying up.

I just don't see how it reduces the chances by any meaningful margin. They're with each other every day.

They went for a meal at a resteraunt instead. It would have made more sence to just get pissed in Eddis Howe's garden if reducing the risk or covid was absolute priority. 

Like I've said though my initial post was due to getting the wrong end of the stick.