Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Hope whoever it is they've done their homework/research and it won't just be whoever is unemployed in world football.

Saying that I would f**king love it if we went and got Rafa.  Not saying it would happen but just to go in to Everton and get him.   Would piss off everyone and it would be glorious.   Everyone hates us and we don't care! :-)

15 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

It's just gutting it won't be Rafa. If anyone deserved this gig it's him 

Only thing missing tonight is the anticipation of him coming back. :(

Guest neesy111
27 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

I’d quite like Howe. I genuinely don’t want anything ridiculous. A slow burn would be magical. 

Same.

3 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

What about if its Howe - does that mean its Staveleys cautious spending approach going forward?

But if its Conte - the approach is SPEND, SPEND, SPEND?

The next manager will tell us all we need to know. If it's Howe, Potter or someone of that ilk it's clearly a slow build.

If it's a Conte, Mancini then we're clearly just going to go all out in January.

Edited by PlymouthGeordie

1 minute ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

The next manager will tell us all we need to know. If it's Howe, Potter or someone of that ilk it's clearly a slow build.

If it's a Conte, Mancini then we're clearly just going to go all out in January.

A proven world class manager probably isn't going to take it until we're a solid top 6 team