Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

5 hours ago, Kaizero said:

So doing well in Scandinavia means you're a good manager? I thought managing with success in Scandinavia was a joke and not something to say made someone good?

He made it out the group in the EL with ÖsterfuckingSund man

I wish we could have Rafa back. It's all perfect for him, and he's the right sort of visionary to get it spot on.

From what's available right now I'd go call out for Conte. Plenty of time to assess the whole club, sort what he wants and make some of it happen in January, before a proper re-building project next summer.

18 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Conte, Howe, ten Haag, Fonseca or Favre I'd all take. No idea how realistic each of those are individually, like.

Oh man ... great shout with Favre. Think he's available too right?!

Think he would be a really fantastic fit. Dynamic attacking playing style and is good developing players. That's a very realistic hire for us for starters I think.

10 minutes ago, Keggy_Keagal said:

Always liked Favre.

No, just no. I’m BVB fan as well and was so happy to see him gone. Absolutely no skills to react to changes during the game, always horrible substitions and many times losing games due to that. Also horrible at organizing defense and tactically very mediocre.

Would be horrible to see him here after much joy of being sacked (way too late).

Edited by Elephant

4 minutes ago, Elephant said:

No, just no. I’m BVB fan as well and was so happy to see him gone. Absolutely no skills to react to changes during the game, always horrible substitions and many times losing games due to that. Also horrible at organizing defense and tactically very mediocre.

Would be horrible to see him here after much joy of being sacked (way too late).

Ah, that's really interesting. Remember he had a great start there not losing for ages. Also did very well with Nice. Was he really that bad in the end then?

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

Conte sounds like a great shout to me. Plays great football and has the personality to fit this club. 

Not sure he'll be looking to come in at this stage, so not even daring to dream that big, but if so that would be a very nice surprise. The fans would respond great to his personality for sure.