Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

I think the team could manage themselves to more points that Bruce ball will accrue, so the absolute priority has to be to get shot. Jones can take the reigns for a few weeks until we get a new man in. How can it possibly get any worse by just sacking Bruce? What is it, 5 wins in 37 games?

You can't have Amanda saying things like PL champs in 5 to 10 years and then keep Bruce on with his ' well you know, Norwich are a big team and we HOPE we can beat them'.   Get rid asap.   Spurs game is going to be a celebration.   You can't have that and Bruce in the dugout..........its just wrong on so many levels!

Edited by Awaymag

Find it strange that any NUFC fan's heart would say Gerrard. Even if he'd already proven he was a guaranteed success and the smart choice I can't imagine my heart would ever be saying I want the bastard. :lol:

Edited by wormy

Gerrard would be class tbh. He's got all the makings of a superb manager and for me is already a very good one.

If Conte would come at this early stage (doubt it) then you've got to go with him. If we do then it shows we're not messing around, all this talk of taking it easy is just bollocks.

10 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Hire Gerard and we will be relegated.

Really? Gerrard doesn't excite is at all but he's seemingly done a very good job at Rangers, albeit there's only one team to beat. Would probably get the players motivated too.

Definitely don't think he'd be the right long term option like. 

11 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Strange time to appoint a manager, maybe too long for an interim one but too soon for a world class one. Conte working with Richie and Kraft is a hilarious thought, but so is a Graeme Jones getting 2 or 3 class players. Weird, it’ll be interesting to see which way they go. 

I know it's been poo-pooed already, for perfectly valid reasons, but Keegan coming in to light the touch paper would be mental. Just for this season before moving upstairs to let Rafa take over.