Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

39 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Allergic to anything that isn't on the south coast

Doesn’t want massive investment in favour of a team that’s been selling their best players every year while investing very little? Seems likely. 

9 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Sounds pretty exciting I’ve seen lots of positive things mentioned regarding him but again not got a lot of knowledge about him of my own.

10 minutes ago, Manxst said:

I think Favre would be a great choice for NUFC, for where we are and where we'd like to be after the first few years of rebuilding the club.

Maybe I’m getting carried away and going a bit ‘football manager’ on this, but I’m not understanding anyone who would want Potter, Howe or anyone of that standing. Don’t get me wrong, if they were offered as replacements for Bruce when it looked like the takeover wasn’t happening, I would have snapped your hand off. However, we have just been given the resources to play with the big boys and surely we need a proven big name, to start attracting the top level players.

Would have liked Mourinho for the Robson link, but honestly i just dont want a negative dickhead like him or Conte. It was so boring watching them fight eachother every press conference when they were here. Loved having dignified Rafa.

1 minute ago, jackyboy said:

I'm not a fan of Rodgers and I can't see him leaving Leicester anyway. He seems to do well in certain situations but reacts poorly in others and lose games they shouldn't.

he's a proper coach who has won trophies and knows the league inside out.

He'd be a great appointment imo.

1 minute ago, BennyBlanco said:

Absolutely stinks of Eddie Howe being the next manager.

Not if that tweet earlier was right in that he won’t leave the south coast and is waiting for the Southampton job…

52 minutes ago, Montey said:

I think Favre would be a great choice for NUFC, for where we are and where we'd like to be after the first few years of rebuilding the club.

Read my post earlier in this thread about Favre. No, no and just no!