Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I think they are more going that route because of the position we are in more than anything 

Yeah, I'm sure that is the thinking, and I'm good with whatever they ultimately go with.

I just think any half decent manager would easily get the team back on track with 30 odd games and a full window. We'll see what happens.

I've never really liked the guy for some reason. I'd be very happy with him under someone like say Rangnick for example. No doubt his teams usually play good football without being super vulnerable defensively either. Would be a very smart appointment I think. Probably someone I might learn to really like too. Ticks the boxes for many reasons tbh. Taken Leicester as far as he can? Anyway, now could be a good time for him to move.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Personally, I'd be happy with Potter, but I get why people have reservations.

A lot of the bigger name managers won’t want this job. They want to join an established club already competing.

I think we all need to lower our expectations. I’d genuinely be happy with Potter. And I think he’d care, and want to build a project. Which surely is the most important thing here.

3 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

A lot of the bigger name managers won’t want this job. They want to join an established club already competing.

I think we all need to lower our expectations. I’d genuinely be happy with Potter. And I think he’d care, and want to build a project. Which surely is the most important thing here.

It's exactly why we're all so gutted about Benitez of course! 

He'd have done all that heavy lifting and would have loved it!

15 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

😂 that lasted long 

was it ever on the table? No one knows , he was still 5/2 before this tweet which suggest no one knows .

Any cunt bar Bruce 

Just now, et tu brute said:

He's the midlands reporter for the paper, so may have had a tip off. 

he’s only reporting a hands off , I wouldn’t be interest , not an actual approach 

What irritated me today was in the BBC gossip it was on about Newcastle and then, pretty much out of nowhere, mentioned frank fucking lampard was in the running. It's like they're willing him on us. 

Just go all out for Conte, give him what he wants. If he says no, he says no. But not even attempting for him would leave me a tad disappointed tbh. He is the best manager out of work atm and I don't see why we can't try and tempt him. Ah whey.