Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Of course Moyes says Bruce has done a brilliant job and Dean Smith says Bruce should get a chance. My goodness man.

Really don't think I want an English/British manager next. We need a break from the media bias when they are not doing well. It's sickening.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Of course Moyes says Bruce has done a brilliant job and Dean Smith says Bruce should get a chance. My goodness man.

Really don't think I want an English/British manager next. We need a break from the media bias when they are not doing well. It's sickening.

Add in the fact 99% of them are absolutely crap 

18 minutes ago, KaKa said:

We’re seen as a care home for English dinosaurs or a prep school for future English dinosaurs like Lamps and Stevie G.

16 minutes ago, KaKa said:

The satisfaction if we get this guy and he turns out to be great when Spurs decided against him last minute :lol:

Im more excited by him after realising they changed their minds on him because their new sporting director wanted a more conservative manager 

9 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Im more excited by him after realising they changed their minds on him because their new sporting director wanted a more conservative manager 

Yeah, I saw that. Spurs really sound like they don't know whether they are coming or going.

Someone posted the Tifo video on Fonseca and it was intriguing for sure. I like his principles.

I’ve been wondering whether Amanda asked Wor Al if he fancied the job. Not saying it’s a good idea - and if she did, he’s obviously said no - but I’m curious to know where their thinking is.

Quite excited to see Zidane has supposedly knocked us back, as it’s a clear marker of where they’re aiming.

Just now, Raconteur said:

I’ve been wondering whether Amanda asked Wor Al if he fancied the job. Not saying it’s a good idea - and if she did, he’s obviously said no - but I’m curious to know where their thinking is.

Quite excited to see Zidane has supposedly knocked us back, as it’s a clear marker of where they’re aiming.

Hopefully not, he’s a legend but Al or KK make zero sense as hired other than nostalgia. 

Not sure the Shearer/Keegan manager comparison is fair. One of them has had a lot of success as a manager, the other hasn’t. Keegan would keep us up but there’s no way he’d just walk away after that IMO. Best stay away from both in a managerial capacity.

Edited by Dr Venkman