Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

6 hours ago, Manxst said:

Fuck that. Which current top managers are defensive minded? As has been pointed out previously, a decent manager can be both attack minded AND defensively competent. 

The one we let go..for free. To be replaced, by a supposed former defender.

6 hours ago, Manxst said:

Fuck that. Which current top managers are defensive minded? As has been pointed out previously, a decent manager can be both attack minded AND defensively competent. 

Yeah I don’t get this. Imagine if Sir John Hall had this belief when he sacked Ardiles.

4 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Has a manager at this level ever been sacked, and the permenant replacement been announced the same day? :lol:

Mancini replaced Hughes pretty much as the final whistle of a match went I'm sure.

Edited by rickyprickles

Guest neesy111
Just now, relámpago blanco said:

Why is Downie in Byker? 

Probably just what the geolocation is set to on his twitter app.

6 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Saw this small thread. Get him. 

From this video.

From minute 9:30 in that video above. Can you ever imagine Steve Bruce doing that big screen-projected play-by-play analysis of the opponent and then drilling the plays on the training ground? You know, like a modern, professional manager earning his wages and passionate about outwitting his adversary? Never in a million years, the man is a fucking dinosaur.

Fonseca on his Spurs last minute snub.

“I have some principles. I wanted to be coach of the great teams but I want the right project and a club where the people believe in my ideas, my way to play, and this didn’t happen with the managing director”

“It’s what the chairman and the sporting director (Steve Hitchen) asked for. To build a team who can play attractive and offensive football and I was ready for that. I cannot be a different way. All my teams will have these intentions. In Rome or Shakhtar in the Champions League against the biggest teams, I’m not sending out my teams to defend near their own box.”

Bring him home….

1 hour ago, Emotic said:

From minute 9:30 in that video above. Can you ever imagine Steve Bruce doing that big screen-projected play-by-play analysis of the opponent and then drilling the plays on the training ground? You know, like a modern, professional manager earning his wages and passionate about outwitting his adversary? Never in a million years, the man is a fucking dinosaur.

Gave me goose bumps……. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏