Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Jardim has a few honours, most notable he put together probably Monaco's most fantastic young side and they played with no fear.

Smashed Man City in the UCL.

But the team was dismantled the following season, as so many big sides wanted Monaco's stars.

Edited by mighty__mag

Now 6/1 3rd favourite with SkyBet :lol: 'MouthOfTheTyne' did some digging and found out the 'SaudiSportz' twitter feed is actually someone from Castleford. The account has now been deleted :lol:

Edit - Leonardo Jardim I'm talking about 

Edited by Pokerprince2004

I Don't think we can attract a top manager. the club has been left to rot the last fourteen year.

The training facility's are probably third division standard, It will take years to get a decent team of doctors physio  sports scientist etc together.

Even a top physio would shy away from working for us. How can you look after top athletes when the facility's are just so crap. 

1 minute ago, prefabtoon said:

I Don't think we can attract a top manager. the club has been left to rot the last fourteen year.

The training facility's are probably third division standard, It will take years to get a decent team of doctors physio  sports scientist etc together.

Even a top physio would shy away from working for us. How can you look after top athletes when the facility's are just so crap. 

Give'em money and they'll come. 

1 minute ago, prefabtoon said:

That's why we need a Dof and manager that like the idea of a project 

2 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

You tempt them with your vision, your dream for the club. You invite them on the journey (you pay them accordingly) If that doesn’t grab them, then they can fuck off, and they shouldn’t cry tears when it all clicks into place. Not if, but when  it all clicks into place 😉😎

Just now, Armchair Pundit said:

Chuff me, I go on holiday for a few days, come back and we're now talking about some bloke I've never heard of! What happened to Fonseca? Or Favre?

Don't worry it's just a smokescreen to cover the Overmars Hag reveal.