Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

24 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

Anyone think the reason ando hasn’t been back is because it’s bad news and he doesn’t want to be the one that tells us 

Talks must be at a delicate stage and he doesn't want to upset Overmars or Ten Hag 

If it’s Martinez I’ll get behind him. He’s 100 times the manager Bruce is.

Given some of the names mentioned, it would be underwhelming but look where we are in the league and look at our squad! Maybe the top guys don’t want to come just yet.

Personally, I think it’s likely just people lumping on Martinez because Jones has said he’s staying regardless and they’re putting 2+2 together. 

2 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Sky Bet and couple of others has Unai Emery as odds on favorite and no one is commented about it. Emery could thick lots of boxes and he could be the one.

He’s not odds-on anywhere. Best is 37/4.

I really wish people would stop referring to the next manager market odds like it means anything. :lol:

On 13/10/2021 at 15:39, Kaizero said:

I once put £10 on Ameobi as next manager to post for a joke on here and Unibet slashed his odds immediately

Sometimes It is to mutch i think. I am a happy man anyway. Ashley gone and Bruce is gone. This for me is enough. 

IF Favre, Potter, Martinez or some Else, they will get my Howay. 

The owners have told many times this will take time. I Just se forward some years  and i am happy what ever happens. 

7 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Why are you lot worried about Martinez then?

I can't answer for anyone else but I've personally not reacted to the Martinez rumours because of the odds.

I don't want him, and haven't from the start. Wouldn't have even wanted him under Ashley. The amount I don't want him doesn't change whether he's 40/1 or 4/1. 

2 minutes ago, wormy said:

I can't answer for anyone else but I've personally not reacted to the Martinez rumours because of the odds.

I don't want him, and haven't from the start. Wouldn't have even wanted him under Ashley. The amount I don't want him doesn't change whether he's 40/1 or 4/1. 

I don’t think most people where reacting on the odds for him, more the Craig Hope article yesterday and Jones saying he will be part of the coaching set up for the new manager.