Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

9 minutes ago, ozzrahog said:

8 goals and 3 assists in 89 and people still think he has potential. He is a relic not a talisman. 

We need to look forward not back to Rafa's failures

Bravo

3 minutes ago, ozzrahog said:

In what way is he not a failure?

In the way that he provides other things other than pure goal/assist stats for the time being, like running off the ball, running with the ball, making space for others etc etc. There are far worse ‘offenders’ in the team you need to be making examples of who do the sum of fuck all. Granted, for the reputation he came with, and money spent, he should be doing better, but I’d have him in the team over others, for sure.

Edited by Manxst

1 hour ago, prefabtoon said:

I think pif have already resigned themselves to the championship.

We have a team that have lost there way, We need to start from the basics again, 

Maybe keeping a couple of the players we already have.

then building for the championship. As at the moment we would struggle in the championship.

We will bring in martinez as non of the big names would touch us with a barge poll at the moment.

its going to take years to build decent facility's and a team to tempt a  decent manager, 

But at the end of the day we now have hope.

IMG-1635632395937.png

2 minutes ago, ozzrahog said:

In what way is he not a failure?

Alright, I'll bite. Our performance data is far superior when we play Almiron through the middle, probably because he's one of a few players who commits opponents.

He's potential ceiling is probably a midtable footballer and he will be replaced in time as the squad improves, but when you look at the gaping holes at full back and in central midfield, he's the very least of our problems.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Alright, I'll bite. Our performance data is far superior when we play Almiron through the middle, probably because he's one of a few players who commits opponents.

He's potential ceiling is probably a midtable footballer and he will be replaced in time as the squad improves, but when you look at the gaping holes at full back and in central midfield, he's the very least of our problems.

He was bought as a goal scorer, then the narrative changed to his assists then to his work rate 

He brings nothing

He was bought with a specific purpose and under a former manager and looked every bit the part of being a really exciting attacker only to get hurt….former world class manager leaves and shock and awe a turbo shit manager like Bruce didn’t get the best out of him. Unreal. 

Edited by Kanji

13 minutes ago, ozzrahog said:

He was bought as a goal scorer, then the narrative changed to his assists then to his work rate 

He brings nothing

You don't bring anything either. 

2 hours ago, manorpark said:

We will N O T be relegated, we will definitely not be relegated.

It will be close, very close, but we will not be relegated I am sure of that.

I wish i had your optimismt the table makes grim reading - im 50/50 atm. We need a World Class manager to turn this around - if Conte walked through the door id be confident we'd stay up. Martinez the opposite - he's not good enough for the tastic i  hand.

1 minute ago, duo said:

I wish i had your optimismt the table makes grim reading - im 50/50 atm. We need a World Class manager to turn this around - if Conte walked through the door id be confident we'd stay up. Martinez the opposite - he's not good enough for the tastic i  hand.

The reason I had absolute certainty over the last year and a half that our Takeover would definitely succeed, was purely and simply because of the calibre of those who were buying us.

They have now bought us, and their ability levels have not suddenly plummeted.

That is all I need to know, and indeed all any of us should need to know.

7 minutes ago, manorpark said:

The reason I had absolute certainty over the last year and a half that our Takeover would definitely succeed, was purely and simply because of the calibre of those who were buying us.

They have now bought us, and their ability levels have not suddenly plummeted.

That is all I need to know, and indeed all any of us should need to know.

They have done feck all apart from clean the windows sack bruce and not sell almiron

Edited by ozzrahog

1 minute ago, ozzrahog said:

They have done feck all apart from clean the windows sack bruce and not sell almiron

I would have thought that - by now - you would have learnt the value of W A I T I N G !!!

Because that is what you, and I, and all of us, will have to do.

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

18 month protracted takeover process involving court cases, tribunals, middle Eastern proxy wars.....

"sElL aLmIrOn!1!1"

Are you broken or something mate? 

No but ever there was a case of let the rot go and move on he is it