Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

4 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I think the squad as it stands are probably absolutely craving and dying for some detail, organisation and semblance of a proper plan. Two years of "let's play" and getting slapped on the back and fired up before kickoff probably does that.

That Caulkin piece straight after Bruce was sacked said exactly that. That it was nice at first because Rafa was so intense, but then they craved the attention to detail

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

Just a nod of appreciation to the boy Craig Hope, who posted this back on 14th October. I think this was the first official link:

From what I have heard McParland and Owen Brown are doing a lot of the work behind the scenes on behalf of the consortium so reckon Hope might have a line to them for his info.

1 minute ago, mouldy_uk said:

If he does want to take charge in the game tonight then it makes sense the club holding off an official announcement until after out of respect 

Been on the yellow sky tape that he’s taking charge tonight with more talks with us tomorrow

1 minute ago, PeepShow4life said:

Feel bad for the Villarreal fans though. Will be a big distraction ahead of their game tonight. Hopefully they are able to win.

Fairly sure they were close to sacking him anyway and now they get some decent comp, too.

18 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Comes across similar to Rafa to me. We’ll love him if he gets the team grafting and achieves something. 

Just can’t see him embedding himself in the community like Rafa did. If he stays at arms length I foresee trouble for him when we have an inevitable bad patch.

14 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

The last "charmer" we had was Pardew. I seem to recall us not being very fond of him😀

I worry about what you consider as a charm. Think you are mistaking it for Smarm 🙂

7 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

He's distanced himself this morning lol said he's hasn't had any contact 

Joined one hour ago and pouring cold water on this.  'Funny' username too...

3 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

Hopefully it’s to finalise everything and not just for ‘more talks’

Aye don't want another 2020 takeover situation with the massive high and then the kick in the bollocks when it falls through :lol:. Don't think it will mind as if he wasn't keen he would have knocked it back already and money does talk.

Edited by et tu brute