Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

"The only certain thing is that Newcastle have shown an interest, but I have not heard more than that interest. I am focused on Villarreal and there is no further to say that I am going to go."

That's hardly a denial. :lol: Basically "I've spoken to them and I'm awaiting a formal offer".

What's he really going to say in a post-match press conference when his duty there is represent his club, which is at present still Villarreal? He's pretty much just said there's been contact, there's no offer yet and I have to remain respectful to Villarreal.

He's hardly going to show up with the Gallowgate pigeon on his shoulder, a bottle of Brown singing Big River!

Just now, Infinitely Content said:

What's he really going to say in a post-match press conference when his duty there is represent his club, which is at present still Villarreal? He's pretty much just said there's been contact, there's no offer yet and I have to remain respectful to Villarreal.

He's hardly going to show up with the Gallowgate pigeon on his shoulder, a bottle of Brown singing Big River!

But why fucking not, we need confirmation :lol: