Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Just now, christ said:

If it’s Martinez I am done. He’s a complete fraud :lol:

Better than Howe. If Fonseca is out of the picture I'm hoping it's Favre or Nuno, but between Howe and Martinez it's the latter every day of the week for me.

If by outstanding they mean in the sense of "only ones remaining" then its sort of true

Like an outstanding bill

Funniest thing about it is they could probably have got Howe a few days after taking over. Like searching all over the house for your phone and then realizing it was in your pocket all along

Just now, PlymouthGeordie said:

I'd rather Howe over Martinez I think.

Although I'm pretty tired of it all and as any new manager won't be Bruce or somr random PFM they'll have my backing.

Pretty much my feelings.

Keeping the same coaches would be the most worrying of all TBH. 

2 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Ashley must be laughing his cock off at how quickly some fans turn on the new owners, there needs to be patience. Looking at the bigger picture, yes, we might go down, but if we do we're still the richest club in the world. The only reason we're currently in this mess right now is the complete lack of investment by Ashley and the fact Bruce was allowed to stay in his role for so long, neither of which are really the new owner's fault. Could this current situation have been handled better? Probably, but the new owners are still cutting their teeth and to be honest, the potential for us is a million times better under them than it has been for a very, very long time. If there's fans out there seriously giving our new owners stick they really need to have a word with themselves at this point, the club has been in such disarray for such a time that it was always going to be a hell of a task to even start clearing the mess. Is Howe going to be able to keep us up if they bring him in? Nobody knows. To be honest, I don't think he's the calibre of manager/coach that we want but as things stand he's probably all we're going to get until things are sorted out at the club behind the scenes a bit more. There's a lot to do before we're in the position of established teams like Spurs for example who can sack a manager one day and appoint a top replacement the next, we've got masses of baggage in both reputation and facilities to change before then, let alone getting a solid employee structure in place.

For now, take a deep breath, take a step back. We're not going to be up there just yet, but we'll get there and when it does, it'll be glorious.

Agree with all this. Some absolute wetwipes on here

Edited by jack j

Just now, Chicane said:

If by outstanding they mean in the sense of "only ones remaining" then its sort of true

Like an outstanding bill

Funniest thing about it is they could probably have got Howe a few days after taking over. Like searching all over the house for your phone and then realizing it was in your pocket all along

And something well within scope of Ashley doing anyway too once he realise Bruce was going to take us down. I thought these new owners wanted to do things Ashley couldn't :lol:

1 minute ago, Caleb70 said:

A little bit depressing that these are the only two names left. 

If you believe a source that:

i) said Bruce would be sacked within 48 hours

ii) didn't know Bruce had been sacked 

iii) didn't report Emery as a candidate 

They'll just go back to mentioning Howe, Favre, Martinez, etc. They don't have a scooby.

Just now, The Prophet said:

If you believe a source that:

i) said Bruce would be sacked within 48 hours

ii) didn't know Bruce had been sacked 

iii) didn't report Emery as a candidate 

They'll just go back to mentioning Howe, Favre, Martinez, etc. They don't have a scooby.

I agree to a certain extent but would also be amazed if it wasn’t one of those 2/3 names linked everyday 

2 minutes ago, Carlito said:

Better than Howe. If Fonseca is out of the picture I'm hoping it's Favre or Nuno, but between Howe and Martinez it's the latter every day of the week for me.

He’s absolutely not, like. Martinez’s record is bang average, masked by a fluke FA Cup win.