Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

If a manager out there is looking at NUFC and getting excited about the challenge of building us from the current shit tip then I’m sure their agent will have found a way to make Staveley aware. 

Its not like we’re conducting a clandestine search. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

Just now, Geogaddi said:

Said this since day one , he’s the best realistic candidate we could get , he would be mad to turn us down to stay at Brighton aswel.

...and he could start his nufc career from the opponent's bench on Saturday. Easy 3 points.

4 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Said this since day one , he’s the best realistic candidate we could get , he would be mad to turn us down to stay at Brighton aswel.

I think he'd be mad to leave Brighton right now they look really good and things here look an utter shitshow right now 

6 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

ruben amorim would be a great appointment imo..wonder if he's been on the list 

:thup: Would face the issue of convincing someone to leave a club in the middle of the Champions or Europa League, again. But still the type of person we should be looking at.

44 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Yeah waiting till Monday and till January are identical 

a bit of exaggeration on my part but the point I was trying to make is - we seemed to have jacked off 4 games (inc Brighton) so far and now waiting till Monday will likely mean eating into 1 week or all of the international break before a new manager arrives.   So does that now mean we are jacking off 5 games?    Just how many games are the new owners willing to write off before they get someone in?    We have 3 winnable games after the international break and then rest are 'take what's coming but we all know its a thrashing' games to Jan.   We could be on 4 point in Jan and then we really are relegated.

I don't think going to Newcastle who have a team that's 6 points from safety and hasn't been improved in the few years since multiple trophy winner Rafa Benitez struggled to keep us in the league is the draw some people think it is. Particularly when most going in now will know that it's not a long-term thing for them. Emery would have been ideal in the same way that Rafa could have been because you'd think that they could do the short and the long-term.  

Edited by kisearch

13 minutes ago, adamjk007 said:

I'd just go all out for Potter personally.

Having what is looking like it's going to be an amazing season at Brighton.

Not sure he'd switch from that to trying to keep us up and sorting out our mess.

The top bracket of managers won't come here yet. Managers at clubs doing well won't take the risk. Rafa won't ever break contract and he's not getting sacked soon. Fonseca seems to really want the job, Howe would be an okay choice, Favre has had no news about him really and Martinez is a fucking fraud who should be avoided. Get Fonseca imo, would be done really quickly which we need and he really wants to come here and let's face it, we're 6 points from safety after 10 games, have a squad that's desperate for coaching and improvement and have a horrid fixture list in December. No brainer for me.