Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Let's all get right behind this bloke, regardless of where he was in your pecking order. Massive, high pressure challenge ahead of him that others have shied away from. 

Fully believe he'll have enough about him to keep us up. 

Isn't my first choice at all, but he's young and English, and apartment from relegation season did some incredible things with Bournemouth over many years at a very young age.

I'm happy to see how he does and I hope everyone gives him full support. He's going to need it with where we are at.

Would've taken him when the takeover was first announced. Only feeling a little disappointed after some of the other names that have been bandied about. 

All in all it's a step up and more ambitious a hire than 8/10 of Mike Ashley's hires, one of which was cynical and the other of which fell in to his lap.

Im all in. Welcome, Eddie. :indi:

So all the talk of a poorly handled manager search, and yet our owners have been going over Howe's plans for the club over the last couple of days.

Poor handled = Doing due diligence, well i for one like this way of doing things, whether Howe is a success or not.

Edited by Bimpy474

He’s not someone who was on my list at all, and is someone I have doubt about because I think he can be a bit naive tactically sometimes.

In saying this I’ll give him a chance. Even though it went wrong in the end at Bournemouth, he did fantastic into making them what they are today. You could say that he suffered from a lack of investment, things maybe went stale, and they certainly hit the ceiling for the club.

Fuck, this means Ritchie is never fucking leaving.