Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

It was the back room staff at Celtic, yeah. 

I understood Celtic were refusing to allow their manager any of their own staff, which is why Aussie Ange is assisted by the kit man, two ball boys and one of the players’ dads.

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Yeah this is it, like. Course there's some disappointment in me that we didnt end up with Ten Hag, or Favre, Or Emery etc. But our next step up from where we're currently at is nothing more than enjoy the club again, enjoy the games, try and compete and be here in the summer. All of that is going to be work enough. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm just afraid that we will be stuck with more Ritchie in the starting 11 and dear god, Shelvey back.

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Start getting his wish list sorted for Jan 1st now too.

Like when you were a kid at Christmas with the Argos catalogue. Want, want , want.

Edited by reefatoon

Just now, reefatoon said:

Like when you were a kid with the Argos catalogue. Want, want , want.

:lol:

Leaving the page folded when you went to kip in hope that your ma would notice and actually get you the top notch scalextric.

Just now, worthy said:

I'm just afraid that we will be stuck with more Ritchie in the starting 11 and dear god, Shelvey back.

He'll not start Ritchie. All he needs to do is get Lewis playing to the level he was playing for a relegated Norwich City. I'm pretty sure even I could do that. No surprises Cabbage Kebab couldnt. But your right if he doesnt play Dubs, Lewis, Fernandez, Shaar/Lescelles, Manquillo, Hayden, Longstaff, Willock, ASM, Wilson and Miggy, or some variation of, there'll be questions rightly.

This is a massive opportunity for Howe.  If he can just keep us up this season and then keep the club progressing with the help of the owners' riches, he'll have the chance to oversee the development of a dynasty. He'll be 44 this month, same age as Sir Alex when he took over at Man Utd.  Wenger was 46 when he took over from Bruce Rioch and started rebuilding Arsenal.  If things fall into place for Howe, there's potential for him to reach that kind of legendary status.  It's a longshot but the pathway is there.  Hope he's up to it.

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

He'll not start Ritchie. All he needs to do is get Lewis playing to the level he was playing for a relegated Norwich City. I'm pretty sure even I could do that. No surprises Cabbage Kebab couldnt. But your right if he doesnt play Dubs, Lewis, Fernandez, Shaar/Lescelles, Manquillo, Hayden, Longstaff, Willock, ASM, Wilson and Miggy, or some variation of, there'll be questions rightly.

I'll hold on to your take as it fits me perfect :lol:. But it will be nice to actually give a shit again no matter what.

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I think it’s likely we’ll see a bit of Fraser and Murphy on the flanks with Miggy and ASM competing for the #10.

Ritchie will (hopefully) become backup for both wingers.

16 minutes ago, STM said:

It looked more of 4213. He said himself that you can call it what you like.

Dubz

Manquillo

Fernandes

Schar

Lewis

Hayden

Willock

Almiron

ASM

Wilson

Fraser

This is what I’d go with for now. Upgrade on the likes of Lewis, Hayden, Manquillo, Fraser in January.