Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

10 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Need to have a caption competiton on the BBC image

_121441958_bruce_howe_pa.jpg

" You really were fucking useless werent you"

sigh "Yeah"

Look at the eye contact from Howe and lack of it from Bruce. They both know who is the main man here.

Get in! Chuffed we've gotten him

Young, progresssive coach. He may do wonders up here.

And we have avoided Martinez, Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney!, in all of that.

Guess Fonseca and Farve had their risks too. Too bad with Emery I guess.

But so happy with Howe!

Just now, nufcjb said:

Get in! Chuffed we've gotten him

Young, progresssive coach. He may do wonders up here.

And we have avoided Martinez, Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney!, in all of that.

Guess Fonseca and Farve had their risks too. Too bad with Emery I guess.

But so happy with Howe!

Good summary.

This cunt sacked yet?!

Ah man, we finally have a real manager and coaches and a new fresh start for all, players included. Relegation or survival, we are NOW on the right path to success and good times ahead await I’m positive and although he wasn’t my first choice by any stretch of the imagination, he’s clearly more than decent enough for us right now and I think he will do very well here. Howe Eddie!

28 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Is Nigerian a race?

There is actually more genetic diversity between different African populations than there is between the rest of humanity. Western Europeans are more closely related to Australian Aboriginal people than people from western Africa are to those from eastern Africa. That we bundle all black people into one race is actually the result of racism.

Edited by Jackie Broon

So, looking forward to the 

2 minutes ago, HUGZ said:

:indi:

really happy with this. hope he gets a tremendous welcome at SJP!

Yeah, can’t wait for the Brentford match, sure he will get a warm welcome 

4 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

There is actually more genetic diversity between different African populations than there is between the rest of humanity. Western Europeans are more closely related to Australian Aboriginal people than people on from western Africa are to those from eastern Africa. That we bundle all black people into one race is actually the result of racism.

Well I labeled Nigerians as a race of people based on them being Nigerian, not skin colour. It’s all bullshit anyway, we are all one race and I’m as much African as I’m European, or Human as a Dog. It’s just titles and names and shit us ‘humans’ gave one another. One love…

9 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

There is actually more genetic diversity between different African populations than there is between the rest of humanity. Western Europeans are more closely related to Australian Aboriginal people than people on from western Africa are to those from eastern Africa. That we bundle all black people into one race is actually the result of racism.

Aren't we all the one race though, Home Sapiens ?

5 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

is it the result of racism? I mean we do that with all races, rightly or wrongly. 

39 minutes ago, South-Cheshire-Toon said:

I see the BEEB website is very quickly on the ball with this one, seems they had someone there with their finger on the 'send' button for the last 5 days. LOL.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59172217

So it looks like every twat south of the tyne is putting their 1 pennys worth of droll into wishing us the worst of health and getting relegated.

Also from some of the comments sounds like they haven't a fucking clue as to what they are talking about.

50 minutes ago, madras said:

Is he on the training pitch yet ? Fucking slacker, get it sorted man. It'll not be dark for an hour or two yet.

Lol!

Can just imagine Mrs Longstaff marching on the training pitch like Mrs Pike and dragging little Sean away for his dinner.

Watched more about Howe talking football and tactics, in particular a win over a Conte's Chelsea. The way he talked about the game seemed completely beyond any way Bruce could have ever talked about it. Looking forward to someone with a brain actually coaching us and thinking tactically.

I'm hoping Howe has just been unlucky not to have been offered a big gig yet and that we massively benefit from that. I'm excited to find out. I was a bit underwhelmed at first after the Emery stuff, but more I think of it I'm happy Howe is here and keen to see how we proceed from now.