Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, Caleb70 said:

Love to be a fly on the wall for his first meeting with the players: “Right ya lazy bastards………7 am start tomorrow then!”

Screen_Shot_2018-12-03_at_2.59.20_PM.jpg

Jonjo Shelvey and/or ASM.

Says on this that tended to come in for training at 6:30am. :lol: Culture shock for the lazy cunts in the squad incoming. Good. Reminds me a bit of when Benitez went into the ground, signed contract and done photos, then went straight to the training ground and got the players in for training. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Ste said:

Screen_Shot_2018-12-03_at_2.59.20_PM.jpg

Jonjo Shelvey and/or ASM.

:lol: Someone say a prayer for Shelvey. Gave up the post match pints and now hes going to have to train like a professional footballer, its a been a hard few weeks for the lad. :(

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

There's still 27 games left and 81 points to play for. Its far from impossible.

We have a very useless squad of losers who should not be playing at this level. We can't change that until at least half way through the season. Being the only team without a win after 11 games is hugely embarrassing and I don't think it will get better until it is too late.

Edited by Skeletor

2 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

We have a very useless squad of losers who should not be playing at this level. We can't change that until at least half way through the season. Being the only team without a win after 11 games is hugely embarrassing and I don't think it will get better until it is too late.

That squad of losers managed a midtable finish last year. They're currently performing way below their capacity.

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

That squad of losers managed a midtable finish last year. They're currently performing way below their capacity.

:thup: Even worse, a lot of them have managed it for the past four years. :lol:

I've said it before and I'll say it again; like Rafa had his teams playing more than the sum of their parts, Bruce had them playing less than. It won't be overnight, but if Howe can even just meet them somewhere in the middle, we'll be fine.

The best thing is that even if it doesn't work out, we don't know that for sure already.

Including Rafa its as far back as Sir Bobby for forward thinking appointment that wasn't going  to have both hands tied behind their back.

Nice, professional, satisfied feeling washes over me. Very pleased, maybe more so, with the Emanalo talks re direction too.

4 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

I would fucking LOVE if he had them in at 7 tomorrow morning, bunch of lazy bastards that they are. And then he turns around and says, back again this afternoon. [emoji38]

Shelvey in his long johns darting out of bed when Howe smashes the bin lids together.

Are the squad who aren't being called up training this week or have they the week off? I feel as if they should be training given most of our starters doing play for their country and given the state we're in.

Edited by Decky

2 minutes ago, Decky said:

Are the squad who aren't being called up training this week or have they the week off? I feel as if they should be training given most of our starters doing play for their country and given the state we're in.

Think it was reported they have 2 days off, so back on Wednesday if that's the case.

Edited by et tu brute

1 minute ago, Decky said:

Was supposed to be 2 days off. Not sure what the plan is now.

3 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Eddie phoning all the players at 5am telling them to get the fuck out of bed.

Sir Alan style, they all turn up half asleep and then have to go round Newcastle finding ten items to haggle, at the end of the day Hendrick and Shelvey both get brought into the boardroom and are fired. I’d pay to watch that