Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

It wouldn’t surprise me if when the takeover was first officially announced that someone somewhere put feelers out to him and since then he’s went into due diligence mode on the squad and other things, that’s the type of manager he seems. I’m absolutely fucking delighted personally that we now have a proper manager, a man I can actually like, trust and get behind, and who given the current climate can do something special here, hopefully anyway!

Sky Sports News just put on some snippets of that MNF interview from last year and it's just mint. Spoke about how he's representing the town/city as much as the football club and then spends five minutes analysing his corner routine (ironically enough against us) and I'm enthralled! 

It's like going from John Logie Baird's rough prototype to an 8K OLED in an instant, whilst being half aware that colour televisions do actually exist. 

I can't believe Eddie Howe and Steve Bruce do the same job (thereoretically) and one was free whereas the other cost £6million. 

35 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Apparently during his time off he went to Atletico Madrid to learn under Simeone.

He does come across as a bit of a workaholic (in a good way obviously), similar to Rafa in that sense.

40 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Apparently during his time off he went to Atletico Madrid to learn under Simeone.

Yeah he spent a few days there learning about Atleti’s defensive organisation