Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

36 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Last night SSN were showing a clip from MNF back in November where Howe talked Carragher through that corner routine. It's a class little move.

Only issue is it heavily involves one R. Fraser :lol:

We desperately need some thought and innovation around our set prices, the floated set penis needs binned 

There he stood in the street
Smiling from his head to his feet
I said hey, what is this
Now Eddie, time for more than just exist
I said hey, what's your game Eddie
Maybe we can see things the same
Now don't you wait or hesitate
Let's improve before we sink and relegate...ow!

All right Howe baby, it's all right Howe
All right Howe baby, it's all right Howe

Edited by Darth Crooks

1 minute ago, Darth Crooks said:

I said hey, what is this
I said hey, Is your name Eddie
Let's move before we sink and relegate...ow!

Howe like....

Can aaaa borrow 20p off ya to buy a tab of yaa

Buzzcocks gig:

56 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

(For no particular reason) quotes from a couple of years ago today following us beating Bournemouth, in a match I have absolutely zero recollection of whatsoever:

Eddie Howe said: 

"We started the game so well. We created a number of chances and we looked in a really good place. We scored a good goal but then we made some uncharacteristic errors and just gave Newcastle the encouragement they needed to get back into the match.

"We made some uncharacteristic mistakes with the ball in a time when we were dominating the game and when you give Newcastle transitions with the attacking players that they have, with the pace they have in their team, that is a dangerous thing to do and from that point it just gave them confidence that got the crowd into the game.

"I think that is a huge frustration from our perspective because we were dominant for that opening spell of the half and really we should have been looking to try and get that second goal that maybe we needed.

"I thought Josh (King) had got a really good chance to score there and unfortunately it goes the wrong side of the post."

On Bournemouth's opening goal:

"I have to give (Assistant Coach) Jason Tindall a lot of credit for the work he does with set plays, the players and the routines we have. 

"We have always prided ourselves on being innovative from those positions and it was really, really well planned but brilliantly executed by the players and a great finish from Harry (Wilson).”

If he didn't interupt the interviewer midway through every question, we should just fuck him off now tbh.

26 minutes ago, Darth Crooks said:

I said hey, what is this
I said hey, what's your game Eddie
Let's improve before we sink and relegate...ow!

"Dee the Hunter!"

(little in joke for anyone who's ever been in a North East band)

46 minutes ago, Foluwashola said:

Realise it will likely work in our favour but fewmin matches against Albania & San Marino are getting in the way of the new era. Such a long wait. 

I'm happy with it as it gives Howe more time to work with (most of) the players. Gives him a better chance of a good start and we need that desperately. 

I think we’ll get a plethora of photos, some sound bite quotes etc. later this afternoon after his first full day ‘at the office’ IMO.

I voted 9.  I think it's interesting that he signed for 2-1/2 instead of 3-1/2 years.  Certainly he could have held out for that for he and his staff.  I know, I'm inferring a lot here but I would not be surprised if Howe has so much confidence in himself that he sees himself here for longer than that.  We know what we see with our own eyes: a club that has been severely under coached and under trained.  Howe is the antithesis of Bruce and I think results will show almost immediately.

Is he the long term answer?  Only time will tell but I think he is a definite short term answer.

Just now, B-more Mag said:

How times have changed since Joe Kinnear called Simon Bird a cunt within a week of being appointed. 

I still can't believe we actually appointed Joe Kinnear!!

I know, we all lived through it so I know it happened, but really I still think I will wake up . . . :mackems:

Just now, manorpark said:

I still can't believe we actually appointed Joe Kinnear!!

I know, we all lived through it so I know it happened, but really I still think I will wake up . . . :mackems:

You mean you can’t believe we appointed him twice