Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Guest reefatoon
22 minutes ago, Sima said:

They must have shifted Bruce's Walkers multipack out of shot.

Aye the changing rooms look much bigger now all the vending machines have been removed.

23 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

tbf they are sports journalists. 

Oh hang on. That works both ways.

Aye. Imagine being a sports journalist at the unveiling of the new manager of a club on the up with huge resources behind them and not being able to come up with a better question than an already answered, irrelevant one with two bites at the cherry.

Well you can't really ask for a better press conference than that, Eddie comes across perfectly and is under no illusion of the task ahead.

I'm excited to feel something about the team and the club again and they have my complete support. Gan on Eddie!

The only thing missing from that interview was them asking what his thoughts on the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre are.

Bunch on knackers, man. I'm assuming those reporters won't be going across to Qatar next year in protest.

Edited by TBG

Love him already. Seems just perfect for us as a club. Has a quasi Keegan-esque philosophy and outlook towards football with the work ethic and integrity of Benitez. Hasn't got the silverware just yet but he's 43, only 2 years older than Keegan when he took the job in 1992. He'll be great for us. Good start v Brentford and we'll be flying.

1 hour ago, Unbelievable said:

Aye. Imagine being a sports journalist at the unveiling of the new manager of a club on the up with huge resources behind them and not being able to come up with a better question than an already answered, irrelevant one with two bites at the cherry.

I see what you did there :lol:

5 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Why are they sports journalists, saying they’re more interested in human rights? 

I'm worried sick that The Sun, Telegraph and Daily Mail reporters are going to miss next year's World Cup in Qatar, how will I get my news about all of the games.

1 hour ago, Willow said:

Well you can't really ask for a better press conference than that, Eddie comes across perfectly and is under no illusion of the task ahead.

I'm excited to feel something about the team and the club again and they have my complete support. Gan on Eddie!

Kinnear effing and blinding then taking the squad for fish and chips in Whitley Bay esque