Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

We are public enemy number one now from a media perspective, we need to accept that. They have loved every minute of us being dump under Ashley, and now hate us being a threat to their established order.

Hopefully the noise will die down over time.

6 minutes ago, Klaus said:

We are public enemy number one now from a media perspective, we need to accept that. They have loved every minute of us being dump under Ashley, and now hate us being a threat to their established order.

Hopefully the noise will die down over time.

I said a few weeks back , let them have their fewms it will go away soon ..

Time to get the club moving , either way I’m fucking loving it .

2 hours ago, cosmic said:

When he talks, we’ll want to listen. Only a few had us enthused to do this. I’m so happy he’s here, and although he cannot make certain promises, I believe in him. Welcome Eddie Howe and thank you. :smitten::indi: 

Edited by PauloGeordio

9 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

When he talks, we’ll want to listen. Only a few had us enthused to do this. I’m so happy he’s here, and although he cannot make certain promises, I believe in him. Welcome Eddie Howe and thank you. :smitten::indi: 

I can't wait until I'm in the pub post-match and the whole bar falls silent to listen to what he has to say, like. It feels like an age since I cared about what our manager says, but with Howe I'm confident I, and everybody else, will. The way he approached both that interview and press conference was a complete breath of fresh air. 

If (when) he keeps us up he's going to be adored. 

4 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

any idea why he is stepping down?

The official reason is new challenge as @Ikon posted. Lot of rumors linking him to various jobs around Europe. One of the articles also mentioned, he might be setting up his own statistical consultancy firm or something.

3 minutes ago, rgk_lfc said:

The official reason is new challenge as @Ikon posted. Lot of rumors linking him to various jobs around Europe. One of the articles also mentioned, he might be setting up his own statistical consultancy firm or something.

You should go and get Rangnik. A klopp/ Rangnik would be the best possible management structure in football I’d imagine. Could be like bootroom 2.0

Suffice to say he aced both the interview with NUFCtv and the press conference. I’m totally onboard the Howe train now. The transformation is complete. Very well-spoken, seems highly intelligent and projects an aura of calmness and professionalism akin to Rafa but with the passion of KK or Sir Bobby. I have a feeling this is going to be a great ride. 

4 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

You should go and get Rangnik. A klopp/ Rangnik would be the best possible management structure in football I’d imagine. Could be like bootroom 2.0

They’re appointing Edwards deputy into the position. 

So refreshing listening to Howe speak. Just feel like he has a plan and not just that he knows his plan will take time given what he has to work with. I’m was never fully onboard the Howe train but the more I hear and see the more confident I feel.  

Good press conference, I pure love him now.

People need to chill out about the journalists asking about SA, finding it canny embarrassing people are so sensitive about it.  It's both inevitable and good. If we're going to be part of a sportswashing operation I feel a bit better about it if it's countered a little by people highlighting the negatives of Saudi Arabian regime. Don't take it so personally.

18 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Good press conference, I pure love him now.

People need to chill out about the journalists asking about SA, finding it canny embarrassing people are so sensitive about it.  It's both inevitable and good. If we're going to be part of a sportswashing operation I feel a bit better about it if it's countered a little by people highlighting the negatives of Saudi Arabian regime. Don't take it so personally.

im cool with it , will die down mate