Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

If Howe can win a few games this side of January he has an excellent chance of doing well here. Looks the part, says the right things, job doesn’t seem too big for him, just need some results to get the ball rolling. Then spunk money like a sailor on shore leave in January. 

2 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

Yes he’ll be collecting up the bread rolls to demonstrate some “zonal” manoeuvres across the table :love:

Whereas Bruce's looked a bit like this ..

ETiPcGOXQAAZXFA.jpg

Well, that's what it would've looked like if he hadn't hoovered it all up first.

I just watched his interview and press conference (a bit late), I gotta say I'm really impressed. He seems like an intelligent, well-spoken and energetic leader who can motivate the current squad and improve their game. If he can squeeze some important points before the January transfer window, then I have no doubt it will be an easy job to avoid relegation come the end of the season.

The squad absolutely needs enforcements in January though, and judging from Staveley's interview, it seems they will go for a DoF asap to start planning for that transfer window.

Edited by Khalidao