Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Lads, I've cracked it (i.e. shamelessly stole something from @Infinitely Content, who stole from the Celtic fans who got far too far ahead of themselves).

🎶 He came from Bournemouth, to lead Newcastle. Oh Eddie Howe, Eddie Howe, Eddie Howe Howe Howe. 🎶

Prime for someone with actual creativity to fill in the rest, too.

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Lads, I've cracked it (i.e. shamelessly stole something from the Celtic fans who got far too far ahead of themselves).

🎶 He came from Bournemouth, to lead Newcastle. Oh Eddie Howe, Eddie Howe, Eddie Howe Howe Howe. 🎶

Prime for someone with actual creativity to fill in the rest, too.

Sorry Rich but no mention of boot boys or removing footwear, I'm out 

What these thick gormless Steve twats don't realise is that when the sports scientists say the players should rest, you can still have them in studying video, talking tactics, building team spirit etc. It doesn't mean you close the fucking building four days out of seven.

Imagine having the gall to even come out and comment on the situation when you've so clearly been shown up in the space of a couple of weeks without a game even being played yet. :lol:

I wish I had such little shame. Maybe I'd be able to get in to jobs I'm wildly unqualified for via the back door, too.

1 hour ago, Pilko said:

What these thick gormless Steve twats don't realise is that when the sports scientists say the players should rest, you can still have them in studying video, talking tactics, building team spirit etc. It doesn't mean you close the fucking building four days out of seven.

Exactly, this was quoted a few times when the takeover first happened

Newcastle takeover 7/10/21

8/10 - day off

9/10 - day off

10/10 - day off

11/10 - training

12/10 - training

13/10 - day off

14/10 - training

15/10 - training

16/10 - day off

17/10 - game

18/10 - day off

19/10 - day off

Incredible stuff

5 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

He's a fucking disgrace. Shearer should keep his mouth shut when it comes to him as he's losing respect of the fans talking about what a great guy he is non stop.

Just out of curiosity...why and how exactly are Shearer and Bruce friends?

5 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Just out of curiosity...why and how exactly are Shearer and Bruce friends?

I'd imagine Bruce buddied up to him and sucked up to him so he'd speak well of him in the media, which he hoped would give him good sway with Newcastle fans. Typical manipulative stuff he always does with the media, hence his squadron of apologist henchmen.

6 hours ago, LFEE said:

Bruce’s media mates still out in force this morning on the radio saying Bruce would’ve had them all peak fitness 🙂

Aye. Bloody hope we put in a class performance and come away with a resounding win on Saturday just to shut the daft twats up.

2 minutes ago, morpeth mag said:

They are next door neighbours in Portugal

Christ, you'll be able to smell him over the fence sizzling in the sun.

Edited by Sima

13 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Aye. Bloody hope we put in a class performance and come away with a resounding win on Saturday just to shut the daft twats up.

I'm not sure Howe will get any credit on Saturday regardless of the result, win and its new manager bounce, lose and its 'he's no better than fat lad' 

7 minutes ago, 1964 said:

I'm not sure Howe will get any credit on Saturday regardless of the result, win and its new manager bounce, lose and its 'he's no better than fat lad' 

Win with some degree of style and more than 50% possession and we'll have valid responses to any doubters.

1 minute ago, frankpingel said:

Win with some degree of style and more than 50% possession and we'll have valid responses to any doubters.

That suggests that national media are, and have been using facts to judge us so far, they have just spouted the usual nonsense to justify how fickle we are and how great Bruce was