Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Just now, Yorkie said:

Really hope that bloke comes back in and finds some form. He was class in 18/19. One of the biggest losers of the Bruce era. 

Yep, he could be key to us sorting ourselves out defensively if he comes back in and plays well. I also think his style of play in defence and driving the ball forward is what Howe would like to see.

1 hour ago, Thorpinho said:

Just read gerrard's press conference comments. Christ i am so happy we have got howe and not him. Regardless of how well he does the patter is clearly going to be a pfm wankfest. 

If howe does great here.. he'll be asked about the England job every week.

16 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

If howe does great here.. he'll be asked about the England job every week.

I just can't see it being something that would appeal to him. He clearly loves being on the training pitch, working with the players every day, I don't think he'd be interested in international management at this stage in his career.

Howe apparently has a league table at the training ground with the win % of every player during all the training matches they have during a season - done to ensure intensity of the training is kept high 

4 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Howe apparently has a league table at the training ground with the win % of every player during all the training matches they have during a season - done to ensure intensity of the training is kept high 

That is really clever actually. Adds a bit more meaning to it all as you just know the banter for the folks at the bottom will be relentless :lol:

Nice little touch and detail. Just fantastic actually. players must be having so much more fun on a day to day basis now. Could really tell it's been a complete shift from the way Schar was talking about what the others have been saying to him. Brilliant stuff.

10 minutes ago, KaKa said:

That is really clever actually. Adds a bit more meaning to it all as you just know the banter for the folks at the bottom will be relentless :lol:

Nice little touch and detail. Just fantastic actually. players must be having so much more fun on a day to day basis now. Could really tell it's been a complete shift from the way Schar was talking about what the others have been saying to him. Brilliant stuff.

The league starts on day 1 of pre season 

32 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Oh ... but it's still maintained through the season right?

Yep all the way until May the following year 

god knows how many matches that equates to (over a 100 at least)