Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Guest reefatoon

That press conference was a great listen. He's a confident bloke, which will rub off on the people around him. Was also amazing not hearing our manager putting us down and bigging up the opposition. Tomorrow's game can't come soon enough.

It will take months of decent performances before I drop any sort of grudge against Joelinton and shelvey and darlow. I am pure sick of the sight of all of them, more than most of you lot were with Bruce, and it will take literal miracles to turn them into premier league footballers. Shelvey has the talent but he is as thick as a brick and a self destructive, lazy dickhead. The amount of stupid fouls and cards he gets himself into because he was too lazy to go early. Maddening. 

Shelvey can't play in a two man midfield even with Hayden as off the ball and defensively he's so poor and if he plays further forward he doesn't have any space and gets lost. Not sure what anyone can do with him really. Maybe if we have players running around and looking for space he can find someone to pass to.

I would love to see Joelinton emerge under Howe just to show how utterly useless Bruce was, and same with Shelvey really. If Howe gets those lot performing to a high level then we really do have someone extra special in place.