Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Am I blind or was there no Shelvey or Clark there?

My guess would be that they are two of our oldest players. They may have a different schedule to the rest. No point in them doing loads of intense training, only to pull a muscle.

‘Dey som one toows lads, then wuz gunna hav a gaym’

Absolutely fucking pedestrian, whilst 2 fat cunts stand around having a laugh, with one of them going for a sit down on his beer crate.

Edited by toon25

2 hours ago, xLiaaamx said:

I get why if he tests negative you'd say he had symptoms so you could get him back but isn't that admitting you let someone come to work with covid symptoms?

I picked up covid on an LFT on a Sunday night but had some body aches / tiredness / cold sweats from the friday-sat night (which I had put down to a 2 day hangover, and having a toddler wake me up at 6am). Contact tracers put me down as symptomatic on the Saturday morning. It’s possible to dismiss symptoms if you’re running around mad like he has probably been doing, especially if it’s a mild case. 

Considering the emphasis on pressing and how happy they were with the job Joelinton did with it, I imagine they're going to love Almiron as well because of his huge energy levels and effort tracking and closing down. Be really interesting to see the side that gets picked.

6 hours ago, 54 said:

There's some good one-touch football with movement - lets hope we start to see it in our games. We haven't seen it for years.

My biggest concern is: there were a lot of "good shots" off stationary balls which, won't happen in game - the opposition won't allow the ball to just sit in front of a NUFC player for 5 seconds waiting for the NUFC player to catch up to the ball.