Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Some of you are just absolutely fucking insufferable. 

Yeah you think 3 goals given away from Ritchie at LWB wasnt enough, and the most error prone CB in PL in Clark should kept on starting?

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

Such a strong set of data points in 3 games. Some of you just jerk off to your own miserableness. It's like this is 8kunning into a  haven for whining incels or something.

Three? Me and several others have said time and time and time and time etc again that Ritchie should never ever stay on as LWB and why Manq was dropped when he was doing well is also baffeling. Choosing to go with Darlow when Dubs had a great game with his National team is super questionable as well. Did you even see how far Ritchie manage to stretch the offside trap to put people onside this year? You clearly dont even watch our games.

5 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Some of you are just absolutely fucking insufferable. 

:clap:

His positivity kept us in that. Under Bruce we would've lost by 3/4.

Seems like three points dropped today but by the end of the season that single point might come up clutch.

Thoroughly unimpressive so far. Matchday selections have been absolutely baffling and he's pissing away points just as quickly as the two divvies running the show before him.

Fail to beat Burnley and he may as well save his kids the bother of moving schools, it'll be done and dusted.

2 minutes ago, worthy said:

Three? Me and several others have said time and time and time and time etc again that Ritchie should never ever stay on as LWB and why Manq was dropped when he was doing well is also baffeling. Choosing to go with Darlow when Dubs had a great game with his National team is super questionable as well. Did you even see how far Ritchie manage to stretch the offside trap to put people onside this year? You clearly dont even watch our games.

I do watch our games when I can. I just prefer to not be a miserable tit all the time. You lot revel in shittiness and it has made the football section the worse for it. 

Not to mention that it truly appears that some of you would just love to be proven right, even at the expense of this club. Whether you are right or wrong, you are sucking any joy out of this new birth of the club.

Edited by Vinny Green Balls

Can see the changes he's made already because it was a good fighting effort after Clark's stupidity, but the task was too much for a squad that are far from good enough. I feel sorry for Howe man, he's going to be the scapegoat for us going down and its absolutely not his fault. When we go down I hope everyone remembers the abuse of Mike Ashley is the reason why we're down, this is his legacy that Howe is being forced to try and turn into a PL team. 

47 minutes ago, midds said:

Totally agree. I bet Howe's watched every minute of our season on numerous occasions and still went picked Darlow, Clark, Ritchie, they didn't pick themselves. He selected poor, mistake-ridden, shaky footballers in key positions and they performed exactly how we all knew they would. 

I'm right behind Howe but the players we all knew would let him down have done exactly that. They should never have been given the chance. 

Thing is though, we dont know what player have responded well to his methods in training, Clark, Ritchie & Krafth etc could have been the players at the forefront over the last month and most adaptive to the way he wants to play. As for Darlow vs Dubs, he even said Dubs wasnt 100% fit in his pre-match press before Brentford, so that argument is just bullshit tbh.

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Thoroughly unimpressive so far. Matchday selections have been absolutely baffling and he's pissing away points just as quickly as the two divvies running the show before him.

Fail to beat Burnley and he may as well save his kids the bother of moving schools, it'll be done and dusted.

Stop talking shite 

clueless post 

Early days but in-game management a bit suspect so far. Brave to go two up top after the red, so swings and roundabouts there, but subs have got to be better.

If you’d offered me 1-1 after 10 minutes I’d have taken it, mind.

Few Brucey bonus days off in order I reckon.